+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical valid after landing

Aman_S

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
Is it necessary to have your medical results valid at the time of lending in Canada?
As my medicals will going to expire in a month and I might land in canada after the expiration date. So will there be any problem?

karanpreetsingh25

Sep 29, 2018
Is it necessary to have your medical results valid at the time of lending in Canada?
As my medicals will going to expire in a month and I might land in canada after the expiration date. So will there be any problem?
Hi there
Yes it is necessary to land in Canada within the validity of medical. Many people on this forum have received calls from respective Visa Office to get their medicals redone, if their medical examination is getting expired soon.

Aman_S

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
Hi there
Yes it is necessary to land in Canada within the validity of medical. Many people on this forum have received calls from respective Visa Office to get their medicals redone, if their medical examination is getting expired soon.
Ok thanks a lot for the info

anmolwadera

Star Member
Feb 29, 2020
Worried about this too. My medical will expire in mid march and i will land in Canada probably in the first week of April. I have sent the new LOA to IRCC through webform incase they would want me to take a another exam before coming there.

pinkpinkpink

Dec 24, 2020
Worried about this too. My medical will expire in mid march and i will land in Canada probably in the first week of April. I have sent the new LOA to IRCC through webform incase they would want me to take a another exam before coming there.
After sending them new LOA, did they ask you do medicial exam again? thank you