+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Urgent Question HELP

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
Hi everyone,

One of my friends last week had a medical exam.

he received medical results. here is below.

-----
The lungs are clear with no evidence of granulomatous inflammation.
I[IPRESSION:
Left hilar enlargement and postoperative change. Clinical correlation is needed.
Otherwise, no findings to suggest granulomatous disease.
Category 0.

Frequently Asked Questions:
What should I do about this abnormal finding on my chest x-ray?
• The Panel Physician has discussed the next steps with you over the phone. A recommendation has also been given to follow-up this report/abnormality with your Family Doctor.

Does an abnormal chest x-ray have an effect on my Immigration Medical?
• Immigration, Refugees & Citizenship Canada (IRCC) reviews all abnormal chest x-rays. If there is any further testing required for immigration purposes, they will send you a letter notice in the mail to return to a Panel Physician

Is there anything else I need to do to complete my Immigration Medical?
• Unless otherwise told, there is nothing further required to complete your medical at this time. As with any abnormal finding, it is possible IRCC will create a ‘furtherance’ on your file which requires you to return to a Panel Physician for further testing. This type of notice comes in the mail.

This is shortly about the results they sent. Just for clarification- he had surgery when he was 4, but after that whenever he had an X-ray there is a small black stain. but nothing else.

The main question is-- does anybody have had something like that if yes- what happened? do they send you to do again medical exam or they wanted some proof of the documents?

and how long it will take?

Thank you.

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
Hi everyone,

One of my friends last week had a medical exam.

he received medical results. here is below.

-----
The lungs are clear with no evidence of granulomatous inflammation.
I[IPRESSION:
Left hilar enlargement and postoperative change. Clinical correlation is needed.
Otherwise, no findings to suggest granulomatous disease.
Category 0.

Frequently Asked Questions:
What should I do about this abnormal finding on my chest x-ray?
• The Panel Physician has discussed the next steps with you over the phone. A recommendation has also been given to follow-up this report/abnormality with your Family Doctor.

Does an abnormal chest x-ray have an effect on my Immigration Medical?
• Immigration, Refugees & Citizenship Canada (IRCC) reviews all abnormal chest x-rays. If there is any further testing required for immigration purposes, they will send you a letter notice in the mail to return to a Panel Physician

Is there anything else I need to do to complete my Immigration Medical?
• Unless otherwise told, there is nothing further required to complete your medical at this time. As with any abnormal finding, it is possible IRCC will create a ‘furtherance’ on your file which requires you to return to a Panel Physician for further testing. This type of notice comes in the mail.

This is shortly about the results they sent. Just for clarification- he had surgery when he was 4, but after that whenever he had an X-ray there is a small black stain. but nothing else.

The main question is-- does anybody have had something like that if yes- what happened? do they send you to do again medical exam or they wanted some proof of the documents?

and how long it will take?

Thank you.
if he is a protected person then it won't affect his application for permanent resident

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/standard-requirements/medical-requirements/exam/medical-exemptions.html

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
he is a refugee but not yet protected person, but his medical was asked because he is married and for PR application.
As per paragraphs R24, R117(g) and R139(4), excessive demand determinations under A38(1)(c) do not apply to:

• spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner
  • a dependent child (including an adopted a child) of the sponsor, or of the sponsor’s spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner;
  • Convention Refugees;
  • protected persons.
Although such individuals must undertake a full immigration medical examination, they are not assessed for excessive demand.

Reactions: Ratmir

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
As per paragraphs R24, R117(g) and R139(4), excessive demand determinations under A38(1)(c) do not apply to:

• spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner
  • a dependent child (including an adopted a child) of the sponsor, or of the sponsor’s spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner;
  • Convention Refugees;
  • protected persons.
Although such individuals must undertake a full immigration medical examination, they are not assessed for excessive demand.
thank you for your response.

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
thank you for your response.
Just maybe who will face like this situation. Good news it wad not even two weeks. They updated mecical passed. And even his biometric was updated. As refugee he had before biometric. When he got married they sent him biometric email. But late they just updated biometric.

So it means he is waiting good news soon.