+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical upfront has no update in online application

mehdi.hasan

Nov 24, 2019
I applied for study permit application on December 12, 2019. Before submitting application, I did medical upfront on the last week on November.

However, the online application has no update since bio metric. I've seen people getting their medical passed few days after application, but in my case medical has no update in 27 days.

Also, when I contacted visa office, they said my application is pending officer review. Does that mean the medical clinic did not send report to them?

Can you share your experience about medical upfront?

navia

Jan 6, 2020
Hi,

In my profile, it's also showing no medical needed and nothing is updated regarding medical. So there's a possibility that your doubt is true. I want to know how you contacted visa office?

mehdi.hasan

Nov 24, 2019
Hi,

In my profile, it's also showing no medical needed and nothing is updated regarding medical. So there's a possibility that your doubt is true. I want to know how you contacted visa office?
I found an email address to Singapore visa office (spore.immigration@international.gc.ca) in a Facebook group. You may use their webform.

afnansadid

Jan 1, 2020
Mine is also same as yours. I think they haven's started reviewing our application. I applied on 13th November for May 2020 intake. What's your course start date?

mehdi.hasan

Nov 24, 2019
Mine is also same as yours. I think they haven's started reviewing our application. I applied on 13th November for May 2020 intake. What's your course start date?
My course start date was January 6. I've already made a deferral request to my university. You application may take time for update since you applied for May.

navia

Jan 6, 2020
I found an email address to Singapore visa office (spore.immigration@international.gc.ca) in a Facebook group. You may use their webform.
I sent an email to above email and they replied your visa office is London. I have applied from India. How my visa office could be London? Any possibility?

mehdi.hasan

Nov 24, 2019
I sent an email to above email and they replied your visa office is London. I have applied from India. How my visa office could be London? Any possibility?
This link has a list of visa offices corresponding with every countries. Are you sure you chose your country in the form correctly?