Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hello folks.

I have noticed that my medical changed to we are reviewing results of your medical exam from we don’t need medical exam

And same time, background check went from not applicable to we are processing your background check I assume is IP2

The update of medical is definitely because my clinic just uploaded my medical to CIC yesterday because I asked my clinic the day before yesterday and they said they most likely will submit it to IRCC yesterday.

Could anyone explain if this is normal by going from we don’t need medical to review and will it become medical passed?

My timeline
4-03-2018 AOR
4–11-2018 Review medical
4-11-2018 BG IP2

sbdiuo

Apr 25, 2018
Hi @strikeharsh
The same thing happened to me today. Only difference is that i know that my medicals had been uploaded before.
Could you share if there is any update in your case?
Thanks

chitre.raunak

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
New Jersey
NOC Code......
Yes, today it was changed to MEP. But did not receive any e-mail, I checked my account.
Thanks. My status reads as follows:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

It does seem a bit strange that the BG verbiage looks more like IP2 and not IP1. Same with you? Do you have previous work experience in Canada?

sbdiuo

Apr 25, 2018
Thanks. My status reads as follows:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

It does seem a bit strange that the BG verbiage looks more like IP2 and not IP1. Same with you? Do you have previous work experience in Canada?

Mine is in IP1, your is IP2 I believe o_O
I dont have any Canadian experience.

Nov 9, 2017
Yes I'm checking the tracker, folks wit aor date same as mine has got their medical passed, but mine is still under review! My status was same as yours, so just wanted to check wit you.. so u mean to say after 10 days of ur medical review, it was updated as passed ? Is it? Pls confirm. My aor was 19th of Aug.

chitre.raunak

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
New Jersey
NOC Code......
Yes I'm checking the tracker, folks wit aor date same as mine has got their medical passed, but mine is still under review! My status was same as yours, so just wanted to check wit you.. so u mean to say after 10 days of ur medical review, it was updated as passed ? Is it? Pls confirm. My aor was 19th of Aug.
I see. No, What I meant was that the status updated to passed a day after it was updated as "Under review". Typically it takes around 10 days from your AOR date to MEP. I have seen cases taking longer as well. Do you know when were your reports sent to CIC? Might as well check with your clinic.

starboy89

Feb 23, 2018
I've been on IP2 for about 2 weeks without PR yet. Anyone with idea on how long it takes to get PPR after IP2?