+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical tests to get visa

Anmol3305

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
I have to go for surgery of legs..will it be ok or create problem in clearing medical for getting visa for canada study for September 2018?

Sehaj2905

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
I have to go for surgery of legs..will it be ok or create problem in clearing medical for getting visa for canada study for September 2018?
Can u elaborate what type of surgery are u having? Is it because of injury? And in which part of leg? Kindly explain so we can suggest u..

Sehaj2905

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
It is surgery for bowlegs(where knees dont meet while standing)...for both the legs...one can get totally fine within 1-2 months...so is it ok ?
Dont worry man if it doesn't involve any implantion(like rod etc) in the bone then its okk u must clearify your panel pysician along with the surgery record that its not anything serious as they gonna check each and every part of the body. Kindly carry your surgery records for that.

Anmol3305

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Dont worry man if it doesn't involve any implantion(like rod etc) in the bone then its okk u must clearify your panel pysician along with the surgery record that its not anything serious as they gonna check each and every part of the body. Kindly carry your surgery records for that.
Thanks brother
Thanks brother

ballydhanoa

Jun 3, 2017
Dont worry! but you must tell doctor about this!! i am heart patient and i have pacemaker installed. I told the doctor about this and he took some extra tests and sent all records to CIC. i passed my medical and got visa few days back!