+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

medical test.

Angelbd

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
We have madical test and my daughter had urinary tract infection few days back.she is 4years old.I'm afraid she is not totally cured.Is it a big iussue or simple sickness according to CIC?She finished her antibiotics 10days earlier.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
How old is she? I believe there are no blood or imaging tests for kids under 5. Just physical and psychological exams.

Even otherwise, urinary infection won't cause issue in anyways. It is such a common harmless condition. All they are concerned is major medical issues that could burden Canada's medical system.

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Angelbd said:
Urinary tract infection is an acute infectious condition that, on proper treatment, will surely be cured. Hence, once it is cured, it would no longer be a harm to the patient himself or to the society in any way. It would also not cause any significant burden on the Canadian society, as it is not that harmful condition. You are, according to me, good to go.

However, you are required to produce the vaccination records that your child has undergone till date. Have all the copies of vaccination properly arranged and produce them whenever necessary.

Hope it helps.

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Angelbd said:
thank you so much...she is 4years old.
Yes, all paediatric patients are required to produce immunisation (vaccination) records..
And, perhaps, your child would not undergo any Laboratory investigations (i.e. X-ray, blood tests, etc.)
However, please ask the hospital for this. I don't know that for sure.