TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
Hi,

I am having a serious issue with booking my medical test and they are asking for UCI. Now I had a UCI when I applied for a Tourist Visa, but they said I can't use this one after they checked on their system.

What should I do? They insist that they received an email from cic telling them that UCI is required for doing the medical test and upfront exams is not done anymore. Any help?

nerd

Jan 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Which country are you located at?
In India they are asking for ITA copy.

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
nerd said:
Which country are you located at?
In India they are asking for ITA copy.
I'm in Mauritius. They really insist on the UCI number as they don't do upfront medical anymore apparently. This whole situation is ridiculous.

There is this link about 2 ways to have a medical test:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-temp.asp

In my upload page for the medical part, it says I can just upload a proof that I booked a medical test. Does that mean I can just upload that and later on I will get a medical instructions with my UCI number? Seems like upfront medical is a no go since 15 November or so according to the clinic.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
TLOU said:
I'm in Mauritius. They really insist on the UCI number as they don't do upfront medical anymore apparently. This whole situation is ridiculous.

There is this link about 2 ways to have a medical test:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-temp.asp

In my upload page for the medical part, it says I can just upload a proof that I booked a medical test. Does that mean I can just upload that and later on I will get a medical instructions with my UCI number? Seems like upfront medical is a no go since 15 November or so according to the clinic.
There is no charge for Express Entry applicants. Go personally with ITA copy and confirm it once again.

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
bestofluck said:
There is no charge for Express Entry applicants. Go personally with ITA copy and confirm it once again.
I booked an appointment at another approved clinic. They said they can do upfront medical without UCI. Will see how it goes.