+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

medical test procedure - your experience

joy4u

Jun 12, 2009
ADA said:
This is a FAMILY FORUM... No "XPLCIT" language
I know it is.....I would have used the word "b***s", had it not been so. After all it's one of the vital organs for most of men...
That's it....no more comments on this from my side.

rizcom123

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
silence said:
Dear rizcom123,

where did u do ur medical in london can u plz name it as there are two authorised DMP in london...

thanks

silence
Silence,

I did it in Brigstock Medical Centre, in Croydon.

Regards,

Sir K

Star Member
Mar 16, 2009
Hey guys,
I might have to take u out of the discussion for a while. Ive done my medicals but I was not given any documents at all. Is there nothing for me to personally send to the visa office for me to show that Ive done my medicals?

minus360

Star Member
Mar 19, 2009
London, England, UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2009
Doc's Request.
July 2009
File Transfer...
April 2009
Med's Request
Sep. 2009
Med's Done....
Oct. 2009
Interview........
NIL
Passport Req..
March 2010
VISA ISSUED...
April 2010
LANDED..........
June 2010
rizcom123 said:
BobbyB,

Yes, semi naked
rizcom123

That is one crazy doctor! My friend that did Meds. in Manchester did not encounter such intense health scrutiny to the part of "Semi-Naked" . I presume he was checking if you had any major surgery, because they asked my friend about this, just in questions...
Also, the £210.00 charge is it for all the family member or for just you? Did you do the X-ray in the same place or he gave you a referral to do it elsewhere then the result will be transferred to him?

joy4u

Jun 12, 2009
Sir K said:
Hey guys,
I might have to take u out of the discussion for a while. Ive done my medicals but I was not given any documents at all. Is there nothing for me to personally send to the visa office for me to show that Ive done my medicals?
Nothing to send from your end regarding medical.

rizcom123

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
minus360 said:
rizcom123 said:
BobbyB,

Yes, semi naked
rizcom123

That is one crazy doctor! My friend that did Meds. in Manchester did not encounter such intense health scrutiny to the part of "Semi-Naked" . I presume he was checking if you had any major surgery, because they asked my friend about this, just in questions...
Also, the £210.00 charge is it for all the family member or for just you? Did you do the X-ray in the same place or he gave you a referral to do it elsewhere then the result will be transferred to him?
Yes, I also thought this doctor seems wierd. By the way, X-ray 10 minutes away from Medical centre and £210.00 just for an Adult and for children they charged us £90.00 each.

Regards,