+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical test not able to finish ontime

dinodn

Aug 22, 2016
Hey guys.

Need your advise as soon as possible.

My wife who is not accompanying me to Canada, wont be able to finish her medical tests due to a medical reason.

In ITA profile upload page, I can see "If you cannot get a medical exam before the deadline to submit your work permit application, you may submit proof that you have a scheduled an appointment. "

I have 10 more days to finish my application in ITA. Can I take an appointment as mentioned above and show it in ITA application medical checkup result document for wife?

Please advise what to do?

Thanks a lot.

Dino

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
dinodn said:
Hey guys.

Need your advise as soon as possible.

My wife who is not accompanying me to Canada, wont be able to finish her medical tests due to a medical reason.

In ITA profile upload page, I can see "If you cannot get a medical exam before the deadline to submit your work permit application, you may submit proof that you have a scheduled an appointment. "

I have 10 more days to finish my application in ITA. Can I take an appointment as mentioned above and show it in ITA application medical checkup result document for wife?

Please advise what to do?

Thanks a lot.

Dino
You can do that but just remember that your application will not be processed until and unless your wife's medical exam report is submitted.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Do everything you can to get your wifes medical. You will face a delay. If not now, you will have to do it later.