+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical test - Growth found Thyroid

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
jamesls1 said:
Thank you!

Just saw the doctor here and he advised I go back to the UK to have this looked at. $ cost + wait times here vs the NHS.

So I'm going to head back to England next week. He said it is potentially benign but wouldn't wait around!

Can anyone tell me what the process is to report my new address / residency as the UK? Do I need to raise a CSE? I'll also most likely be in the UK before my RCMP is posted to me.
Since your questions are totally off topic to the thread title, it might not grab the intended eyeballs. Suggest you to open a new thread with your questions so as to get correct guidance or post in appropriate thread like gathering documents post ITA etc.

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
If you're planning to only stay short term and then head back to Canada, you don't need to report a change of address. Otherwise, i don't think it's a big deal either. Use CSE to inform them. What someone said earlier that you will need a new PCC is not true, so don't worry about that.
I went home for about a month while my application was in process and all was good in the end.

Myviee

Dec 26, 2020
Hi All, please clarify my query.
Chest x-ray for Canada medical exam for visa, is only for chest right?
How they found thyroid issue by chest x-ray.i had seen some blogs where it's mentioned that thyroid test is not required for Canada migration medical exam.kindly reply