waived
Passport Req..
25-6-2012
VISA ISSUED...
22-1-13 got pps 1-02-2013
LANDED..........
22-03-2013
Dear MANISHMEHTA Please Check This ..

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/medical-monsoon-started-at-new-delhi-visa-office-t108483.990.html
Dear Lubob, Thanks for your PM regarding Medical experience ,I will be extremely happy if my experience can help my friends,
As I posted I got my MR on 25th June and after much calculations I choose Apollo Hospital ( Well organized and professional people all facilities are In House and Fully A/C ,It counts when you have to spend 5-6 hours in One place with Kids in summer of 46 degree ), So we went to main reception desk at 10 AM , they charge the fee ( 3100/- each Adult, 1050/- for Kid of 10 year (7-15 year range) and 700 for Kid 2 year + 100/- each for File Charges (Permanent Unique ID Card of Apollo Hospital), then they give us our files and send us toward US Visa Medical Desk,
There they took our Email of MR, original passports ( returned after checking) and its photocopies and took 3 photos of each and fill all forms, we signed all papers and even they took thumb impression of My 2 year Kid with My sign on his form.
Then they send us to Eye department, Doctor Checked eye sight and a Surgeon thoroughly checked eyes for any defect in Eyes ( all family), DON'T forget to your take your eye glasses if you have, Then back to US medical Desk, they send us to Blood and urine sample collection Lab ,,No test for 2 year Kid, only Urine sample for 10 year kid, after giving samples then again back to Desk then they send us to XRAY Department, No X-rays for kids, after X-rays, they took a snap with webcam on their PC may be for pasting on X-ray report, then back to desk again..They send us to OPD area .Our Doctor was Dr Parambir Singh, there .they checked our weight and height ( all family) Then we went to doctor's room, He just asked the basic questions about my habits and Health then he asked me to remove my shirt in Patient Examination Area ( Not Vest, Not Pent , just Shirt) he checked for any mark or Tattoo, then simply asked me if I got any tattoo OR any Patch or any Skin Problem anywhere, I said No, he examine me with Stethoscope, So No Concern,( So NO Nudity, No Coughing, No Finger No Ginger, No touching , No Breast cancer detection LOL... SAFE), He even called two Nurses to Help my wife to Wear gown and make sure that they remain all time with her when he examined her, No question asked to my kids just asked that “Are They Well “ we said Yes, Then I asked Him If there any concern , he said that Not any from my side but can't say about reports at this time.
That's All Lubob Dear and Friends Hope this will Help,
One advise... if you got MR and lives near Ludhiana then go straight to Apollo Hospital without appointment, take your email print out, 4 photos and passport and photocopies of passport , they don't need appointments they have 4 doctors only for this purpose, and best is Parambir singh
So Best of Luck to all my Friends
TPD

Canjam123

May 23, 2018
i have undergone operation some 4yra back and shud i have to mention it or not. removal of gall bladder and GERD. i am not under any kind of medication or treatment now. shud i hide it or mention it. pls help. kindly reply
Hi there I have a similar question can anybody please reply

candlelight

Dec 12, 2019
Hi, I am planning to get upfront medicals done for 1.5 months new born baby in Chennai (apollo)for PR submission. What documents are needed to get the upfront medicals done for my baby. I'll only have passport/birth certificate. I dont have any other documents at this moment. What would they expect to carry with us to get upfront medicals. Please advise.