+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Test Costs in Bengaluru (Bangalore) India - Elbit & Fortis

canadaVisa10

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
If it helps anyone looking for the cost of the tests as of December 2017 in Bengaluru, India:

Elbit: Rs. 3750 (Interestingly, on the phone they said it'd be Rs.5500... but at the venue was only charged Rs.1300 + Rs.2250 + Rs.200)
Fortis: Rs. 5900 + Rs.250 Fortis Registration Fee (Inquired over the phone)

Both said they need 3 passport photos but Elbit took only ONE photo from me. Along with one copy of the passport.

pferdestarke

Aug 9, 2017
If it helps anyone looking for the cost of the tests as of December 2017 in Bengaluru, India:

Elbit: Rs. 3750 (Interestingly, on the phone they said it'd be Rs.5500... but at the venue was only charged Rs.1300 + Rs.2250 + Rs.200)
Fortis: Rs. 5900 + Rs.250 Fortis Registration Fee (Inquired over the phone)

Both said they need 3 passport photos but Elbit took only ONE photo from me. Along with one copy of the passport.
Thanks for the info!

Update:

In January 2018, Fortis Hospitals (Bannerghatta Road) charged INR 4350 (Medical Test fees: INR 4100 and Fortis Registration Fees: INR 250) per applicant.

Reactions: canadaVisa10

canadaVisa10

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
Thanks for the info!

Update:

In January 2018, Fortis Hospitals (Bannerghatta Road) charged INR 4350 (Medical Test fees: INR 4100 and Fortis Registration Fees: INR 250) per applicant.
So strange. Why are they quoting higher on the phone than the package is? Maybe they're tired (I'm sure their pay sucks like it does for most low-level staff) and want to discourage applicants! :D But more likely is that they're quoting the potential full cost of all tests, some of which are perhaps not requested by CIC for all applicants.

Anyway, based on reviews on Practo, I thought Elbit was going to be a bit of a pain but actually they were very professional and friendly (and most importantly had TP in the washrooms, haha). Which reminds me: should say so on Practo.

Onpoint

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
I just called up Elbit and they told me the charge would be 7100/- for the medical test. Why so different from what you guys have quoted?

canadaVisa10

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
I just called up Elbit and they told me the charge would be 7100/- for the medical test. Why so different from what you guys have quoted?
That's really strange. My suggestion would be for you to just go to whichever is closest to you (I didn't go to Fortis on principle because who charges a registration fee on top of the test package fee that's earning them like 400% profit already; it's ridiculous) and see what you're charged.

For me, it was INR 3750 at Elbit and for the person above it seems to have been INR 4350 at Fortis, so it's unlikely you're going to be charged almost double in either of the clinics.

Onpoint

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
That's really strange. My suggestion would be for you to just go to whichever is closest to you (I didn't go to Fortis on principle because who charges a registration fee on top of the test package fee that's earning them like 400% profit already; it's ridiculous) and see what you're charged.

For me, it was INR 3750 at Elbit and for the person above it seems to have been INR 4350 at Fortis, so it's unlikely you're going to be charged almost double in either of the clinics.
I talked to them again and this time they quoted 5500/-. When did you get your test done at Elbit? I'm going there tomorrow.

Nagumh123

Jun 7, 2018
I was informed at the immigration desk of Fortis that the e - Medical portal at Fortis is not working for the past 1 week. I am waiting to receive a message from them. God knows when they will do it. It's already close to 2 weeks.
I should have avoided Fortis, should have listened to canadaVisa10

jd151218

Jan 3, 2019
I called up Fortis and they said 410+130=4230/- for the medical test for Canada PR. Whereas Elbit said it is 3900/- for the same test. Has anyone checked with them recently? I guess their charges are fixed and more consistent now and do not fluctuate like many earlier posts have indicated.

But Fortis gives out appointments on Saturdays too which could be beneficial while Elbit usually works from Mon to Fri. Only occasionally Elbit gives appointments on Saturdays.

Reactions: Suji1925

Suji1925

Feb 21, 2019
I got medical request on Feb 20.. Is the elbit had e-medical facility? And Wats the cost for me and my 3 month baby?

Suji1925

Feb 21, 2019
I called up Fortis and they said 410+130=4230/- for the medical test for Canada PR. Whereas Elbit said it is 3900/- for the same test. Has anyone checked with them recently? I guess their charges are fixed and more consistent now and do not fluctuate like many earlier posts have indicated.

But Fortis gives out appointments on Saturdays too which could be beneficial while Elbit usually works from Mon to Fri. Only occasionally Elbit gives appointments on Saturdays.

Hai.. completed your medical exam? Can u please tell the details like where u did? Cost, and which panala physician like.. TIA

bishcan

Jul 27, 2018
AOR Received.
30-05-2019
Med's Done....
31-05-2019
Hai.. completed your medical exam? Can u please tell the details like where u did? Cost, and which panala physician like.. TIA
Have you got your medical examination done??