+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical surveillance

Rain20000629

May 27, 2023
Hello
I want to know if anyone had medical surveillance in Quebec?
I visited the local PHA and visited the TB clinic in McGill University Health Centre.I did and all passed,but I don't receive any confirm letter from IRCC till now.what should I do next?

Thanks !!

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello
I want to know if anyone had medical surveillance in Quebec?
I visited the local PHA and visited the TB clinic in McGill University Health Centre.I did and all passed,but I don't receive any confirm letter from IRCC till now.what should I do next?

Thanks !!
What do you mean pass? Did the doc said you don't need treatment? Is this what you mean?

Rain20000629

May 27, 2023
Yes, I don't need any further checks, but I don't know if the immigration office has registered because I haven't received the confirmation letter yet

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Yes, I don't need any further checks, but I don't know if the immigration office has registered because I haven't received the confirmation letter yet
It goes as soon as you go to the first appointment with the provincial doc and complete all the test, they send the report to IRCC that the applicant had complied and then IRCC send you a report that we got the compliance from the provincial doc that you are good to go.