+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Surveillance

THARUNBALA

Feb 27, 2017
Hi All, I have got the CoPR recently for me and my family . In the CoPR document they have mentioned a condition as below for me alone:

Condition:
32: MUST REPORT FOR MEDICAL EXAMINATION, SURVEILLANCE OR TREATMENT, AND AT SPECIFIED TIMES AND PLACES, PROVIDE
PROOF OF COMPLIANCE

Today I have received PR card for my spouse and my kid and not received my PR card though.

I’m not sure that my PR card is on hold due to this specified condition in my CoPR. Will this be a be a reason for my PR card hold?

How to proceed for the medical examination mentioned in the CoPR?

Kindly advise.

Thank you very much in Advance

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi All, I have got the CoPR recently for me and my family . In the CoPR document they have mentioned a condition as below for me alone:

Condition:
32: MUST REPORT FOR MEDICAL EXAMINATION, SURVEILLANCE OR TREATMENT, AND AT SPECIFIED TIMES AND PLACES, PROVIDE
PROOF OF COMPLIANCE

Today I have received PR card for my spouse and my kid and not received my PR card though.

I’m not sure that my PR card is on hold due to this specified condition in my CoPR. Will this be a be a reason for my PR card hold?

Kindly advise.

Wrong section. This section is for international students

Reactions: THARUNBALA

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020

Condition:
PROOF OF COMPLIANCE

Kindly advise.

Sorry wrong section but would like to ask if you had sent back the undertaking form?

Joeee25

May 30, 2023
Hello, I am reaching out to request your guidance regarding my visa situation on MHB Surveillance.

I arrived in Toronto on 19 Sep 2021 on a student visa (valid till July 2023) and received a request for MHB Surveillance which I missed.

Please note that received an email from MHB Surveillance / Surveillance DGMS (IRCC) on NOTIFICATION OF NON-COMPLIANCE TO MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE a few months back and is a note placed on file at this time & flag poling is not an option for me.

My college course got over in April 2023 and I have 90 days to apply for a work visa.
I have since written to IRCC /the MHB Surveillance team at
IRCC.MHBSurveillance-SurveillanceDGMS.IRCC@cic.gc.ca to initiate my medical test but have not received any response.

I have the below questions.
  • Do I apply for the work visa while I am still waiting for the medical to be scheduled (this process may take months)
  • Is there any way to speed up getting a medical test done/schedule the test myself?
  • And lastly, has anyone ever faced a visa rejection for the same reason.

Rain20000629

May 27, 2023
Hello, I am reaching out to request your guidance regarding my visa situation on MHB Surveillance.

I arrived in Toronto on 19 Sep 2021 on a student visa (valid till July 2023) and received a request for MHB Surveillance which I missed.

Please note that received an email from MHB Surveillance / Surveillance DGMS (IRCC) on NOTIFICATION OF NON-COMPLIANCE TO MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE a few months back and is a note placed on file at this time & flag poling is not an option for me.

My college course got over in April 2023 and I have 90 days to apply for a work visa.
I have since written to IRCC /the MHB Surveillance team at
IRCC.MHBSurveillance-SurveillanceDGMS.IRCC@cic.gc.ca to initiate my medical test but have not received any response.

I have the below questions.
  • Do I apply for the work visa while I am still waiting for the medical to be scheduled (this process may take months)
  • Is there any way to speed up getting a medical test done/schedule the test myself?
  • And lastly, has anyone ever faced a visa rejection for the same reason.
Hi,How's it going? Have you passed your visa?