+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical surveillance

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi! do you know if IRCC will send you a letter of compliance after you visited local PHA? I am already a PR, and I email them to ask if they can send me a letter of compliance, they only told me to contact the Public health authority from Quebec.

" Please discuss any concerns with the Public Health Authority from Quebec as they should be receiving these results and put your file in compliance."

Does this mean I'm still on the surveillance list?
Ok so when you received your golden email you might have got a letter which you would have signed and sent back, did you? So the thing now is that IRCC don't have anything to do with your medical concerns. So now you will get a call from your provincial doctor, will be asked basic questions and a meeting will be fixed. You have to attend that. All the tests like sputum, blood works, skin test will be done and depending upon results you will have to take medicine for 6 months. So now wait for province to call you.

LIMAR

Oct 22, 2019
Ok so when you received your golden email you might have got a letter which you would have signed and sent back, did you? So the thing now is that IRCC don't have anything to do with your medical concerns. So now you will get a call from your provincial doctor, will be asked basic questions and a meeting will be fixed. You have to attend that. All the tests like sputum, blood works, skin test will be done and depending upon results you will have to take medicine for 6 months. So now wait for province to call you.
That's very detail!! thanks a lot!!

Rain20000629

May 27, 2023
Hi! do you know if IRCC will send you a letter of compliance after you visited local PHA? I am already a PR, and I email them to ask if they can send me a letter of compliance, they only told me to contact the Public health authority from Quebec.

" Please discuss any concerns with the Public Health Authority from Quebec as they should be receiving these results and put your file in compliance."

Does this mean I'm still on the surveillance list?
Hi,did you receive a letter of compliance?how do you contacy PHA?Thank you

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi,did you receive a letter of compliance?how do you contacy PHA?Thank you
Sorry not the OP but check your medical account. Your medical panel would have uploaded the letter of compliance letter. Otherwise visit the medical panel they will be able to print a letter of compliance for you. Hope this helps.