+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Surveillance

Gdalal

Feb 11, 2020
My spouse was asked for medical survelliance even after medical examination. We have few days left to apply for PR. I am not sure if we can appply for PR and submit medical survelliance report after applying for PR. Usually, you this procedure is done after landing. We are already in Toronto though.

aramab

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
even i received medical surveillance(inland applicant).....complete surveillance ASAP.... after AOR I completed surveillance.I asked doctor to give written note which indicates, I did complete all procedure and results are normal.I submit the same as webform....after 3 days i pass medical.

Gdalal

Feb 11, 2020
even i received medical surveillance(inland applicant).....complete surveillance ASAP.... after AOR I completed surveillance.I asked doctor to give written note which indicates, I did complete all procedure and results are normal.I submit the same as webform....after 3 days i pass medical.
Hi,
Thank you for your reply. Did you take doc's note from the doc where you did your medical from? or did you went to public health?