+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Surveillance

Himanshu0309

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Hey Himanshu, I hope you had a safe landing....just wanted to enquire about about your landing process and the Immigration process with regards to the medical surveillance procedure.
Thank you in advance
Hi Bharti
Have landed yesterday, good overall experience.
Will attempt clinic visit for medical surveillance today, will update you after that.
Thanks.

Aug 23, 2019
Hi Bharti
Have landed yesterday, good overall experience.
Will attempt clinic visit for medical surveillance today, will update you after that.
Thanks.
Hey Himanshu,

Thanks for your reply....shall await for your overall experience and also wanted to know if you were questioned at immigration and had to show the form as well...Also wanted to know which city are you staying in as well.

Himanshu0309

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Hey Himanshu,

Thanks for your reply....shall await for your overall experience and also wanted to know if you were questioned at immigration and had to show the form as well...Also wanted to know which city are you staying in as well.
My immigration officer did not ask me that, so I proactively declared it. It's our responsibility to inform them. He stamped the form and put my address in it. This foam is used later once you visit health center. Will update you rest after completing mine.

Aug 23, 2019
My immigration officer did not ask me that, so I proactively declared it. It's our responsibility to inform them. He stamped the form and put my address in it. This foam is used later once you visit health center. Will update you rest after completing mine.
Hey...thank you so much for your help and updates. Please also advise which health center would you be visiting as well.

nidhi21

Sep 8, 2019
Hey...thank you so much for your help and updates. Please also advise which health center would you be visiting as well.
Hi himanshu,
Really thankful to you for updating us. I will be travelling by end of this month, please keep on updating us and let me know if I need to be careful about anything while medical surveillance.
Thank you

Aug 23, 2019
Hey Himanshu,

Just curious to know if you happen to proceed further with your process. Also would like to know about the health center you would be visiting as well.

Himanshu0309

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Just saw your post. I am through with the process. It is quite simple and straight forward. Nothing to worry. All the best.

Hey Himanshu,

Just curious to know if you happen to proceed further with your process. Also would like to know about the health center you would be visiting as well.
Am thr
Hey Himanshu,

Aug 23, 2019
Just saw your post. I am through with the process. It is quite simple and straight forward. Nothing to worry. All the best.

Am thr
Hey Himanshu,

Thank you for your reply. Kindly advise us the process you went through to understand on the same and did u get the call from the medical center.....and also which state are you residing in as well.

Himanshu0309

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Hey Himanshu,

Thank you for your reply. Kindly advise us the process you went through to understand on the same and did u get the call from the medical center.....and also which state are you residing in as well.
Nobody calls you, you have to visit health center.
I am in Toronto, Ontario.