+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Surveillance

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
Hi Nakul,

Can you please reply and give your input.

For my father’s case we got email saying medical surveillance notice and what I am understanding after searching internet is people they get medical surveillance notice only after approval as a condition for permanent residency, but in our case we haven’t received any approval or decision email from cic, we haven’t even received any forms for surveillance or anything. Have you seen case like this, what do you think what that email means? Is it a positive or bad thing to get this email at this point in process?

My parents in Canada on supervisa, had permanent residency application in process with no decision yet.

Please reply

Thank you in advance for your reply
Hi

Finally what did you do in your father’s case?

Also, as you mentioned your dad is here on super visa?
Was thia TB issue also detected in super visa’s medical.
For my mom’s case, she was here last year on super visa with medical surveillance and we did that. Another x-ray and sputum culture, all came negative.
Now I have applied for parents PR, and wondering if my mom will have to go through all those tests again or they can compare the x-rays with the okd x-raya and see all the sputum test she did and just let it go.
Please is you can share your experience, i’ll appreciate that.

Thank you in advance

jbhkaur

Aug 2, 2015
Hi

Finally what did you do in your father’s case?

Also, as you mentioned your dad is here on super visa?
Was thia TB issue also detected in super visa’s medical.
For my mom’s case, she was here last year on super visa with medical surveillance and we did that. Another x-ray and sputum culture, all came negative.
Now I have applied for parents PR, and wondering if my mom will have to go through all those tests again or they can compare the x-rays with the okd x-raya and see all the sputum test she did and just let it go.
Please is you can share your experience, i’ll appreciate that.

Thank you in advance
Yes, tb tests were done during medical for supervisa also, everything came back negative.

Even with Pr underwent all testing and came back negative.

They will not use old results, most probably they will repeat all tests to make sure no tb present

Reactions: calgary17

nidhi21

Sep 8, 2019
Hi and yes, I have done the soft landing successfully and had the test done within those 3 weeks. Can I ask you how long you’re there for your first visit? If it’s the same time then whichever province you going, ring the city health service and book an appointment in advance. This will help you in doing the checks soon as you land and go back without any worry. Hope this helps
Hi Nakul,
Can you tell us which province you visited and any address with contact number you can share. second, did you tell doctor that you are going back to other country and what about any follow up visits to doctor. What all tests were done and the cost incurred. please reply as i am also facing similar situation. Did the status in your IRCC file as condition for landing removed and medical compliance accepted

nidhi21

Sep 8, 2019
Thanks alot Nakul for your reply. I am planning to stay for 7days in Vancouver. So probably the time will be not enough to complete the medical surveillance. Can I postpone it for my second visit?
Or can I able to finish it within 7 days? And is it possible to get an appointment before I land in canada? Please advice.
hi can you update what happened in your case as i am almost in similar situation