OCT 17, 2013
Med's Done....
SEPT. 3, 2013
Interview........
i dont think so... sponsoring son
Passport Req..
got a phone call Nov. 14, Canada Time, to send passport
VISA ISSUED...
CEM Called Dec. 3 (Canada time) said visa is ready to send but no courier available in our place, so i told him to send to Canada
LANDED..........
after my son's graduation (March sometime)
Hi, my son just landed yesterday, he has a medical surveillance but during our landing interview,, the immigration officer didn't mention about it. My fault i was forgot about it... It says on the letter from Embassy the forms will be given by the officer of any port of entry (airport) but i didn't get any??? What will i do??? I phone the number indicated on the letter. It says they will contact me thru mail within 6 weeks!!! The problem is that the letter said i must contact the public health authority within 30 days! Any ideas about this kind of situation???? What should i do???? Thanks! just sooo confused :-(

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Yes, you should make every attempt to get this resolved. Failing to adhere to the medical surveillance could cause you to be reported and your PR status to be revoked.

echo_00

Sep 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SPET. 20, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept. 25 based on AOR
File Transfer...
OCT 17, 2013
Med's Done....
SEPT. 3, 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
CEM Called Dec. 3 (Canada time) said visa is ready to send but no courier available in our place, so i told him to send to Canada
LANDED..........
what should i do??? i will report to our local public health??? i dont have the forms,,,, didn't get any from the port of entry. thanks for the reply

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Call the CIC call centre... I think that the CBSA officer didn't follow procedures. They should be able to advise.

echo_00

Sep 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SPET. 20, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept. 25 based on AOR
File Transfer...
OCT 17, 2013
Med's Done....
SEPT. 3, 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Thanks. I was trying maybe closed because its saturday.

raffy220309

Star Member
Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
On March 10, 2014 we've done the medical examination in St. Lukes Global City in Philippines... and its already forwarded our medical result on march 20, 2014 in immigration... My ECAS not updating several weeks ago but today (april 7, 2014) it is already updated in the afternoon.. instead "Medical results have been received" on my ECAS, it says "We started processing your application on April 3, 2014" ... is there any problem of our medical? My wife is getting too paranoid... as of i know, if you have a medical problem it is not starting your application, right? but i need to know why it is "We started processing your application on April 3, 2014" on my updated ECAS instead "Medical results have been received".. is there anybody who similar case of my situation? please help... thanks...