+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Surveillance with P/T PHA

Shivaprasad94

Star Member
May 22, 2020
Hello Friends

I have applied for PR and got my AOR on June 28th after submitting all the documents.
However after my initial medical test in the month of april on 14th i have been asked by IRCC to undergo Xray again on july 14th also to submit 3 sputum samples, they said the result of sputum samples for testing TB will come after 8 weeks.
Now the physician says he cannot disclose any results to me and just closed my file and reported to IRCC.

Now i got a mail from IRCC with subject line as MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE to report to TB clinic in my province ( Alberta) and follow the instructions given by them.

Regards to my medical condition, i have not heard anything from P/T PHA (PUBLIC HEALTH AUTHORITY) after giving my sputum samples, and also XRAY ( after 90 days of first XRAY), and today i got a mail from IRCC , that they have to get surveillance report of my medical condition from PHA.

I am confused now about my result of Xray and Sputum sample.

Is the Medical surveillance which i have to do with Alberta public health is only a monitoring on my health or do i have to undergo treatment for TB.

Anyone ? who has the similar problem, can you please answer if this will affect the processing time of application.
Mine is joint application where in i added my wife in the application for PR.

Regards
Shiva velagada

cheramz

Apr 3, 2017
Hello Friends

I have applied for PR and got my AOR on June 28th after submitting all the documents.
However after my initial medical test in the month of april on 14th i have been asked by IRCC to undergo Xray again on july 14th also to submit 3 sputum samples, they said the result of sputum samples for testing TB will come after 8 weeks.
Now the physician says he cannot disclose any results to me and just closed my file and reported to IRCC.

Now i got a mail from IRCC with subject line as MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE to report to TB clinic in my province ( Alberta) and follow the instructions given by them.

Regards to my medical condition, i have not heard anything from P/T PHA (PUBLIC HEALTH AUTHORITY) after giving my sputum samples, and also XRAY ( after 90 days of first XRAY), and today i got a mail from IRCC , that they have to get surveillance report of my medical condition from PHA.

I am confused now about my result of Xray and Sputum sample.

Is the Medical surveillance which i have to do with Alberta public health is only a monitoring on my health or do i have to undergo treatment for TB.

Anyone ? who has the similar problem, can you please answer if this will affect the processing time of application.
Mine is joint application where in i added my wife in the application for PR.

Regards
Shiva velagada
Hey, will you let me know your result of this post? I have in the same situation.