+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Surveillance Undertaking

MarlenTleu88

Star Member
Apr 8, 2017
Hello,
We have landed in Toronto last week, ordered pr cards, received SINs, bank accounts.
I was wondering if my wife can complete MSU after we leave Canada for time being. The requirement is to do it within 30 days after landing, the thing is I contacted tb nurse in public health authority in Toronto, he said there is a huge line in Toronto so the nearest date is 6 months from now which is not meeting the requirement. He suggested to contact niagara falls nurse, I did that and the nurse in niagara suggested that we leave and when we complete the medical examination when we come back at the end of this year. Has anyone completed such requirement after the deadline?

mastiff78

May 8, 2018
Hello,
We have landed in Toronto last week, ordered pr cards, received SINs, bank accounts.
I was wondering if my wife can complete MSU after we leave Canada for time being. The requirement is to do it within 30 days after landing, the thing is I contacted tb nurse in public health authority in Toronto, he said there is a huge line in Toronto so the nearest date is 6 months from now which is not meeting the requirement. He suggested to contact niagara falls nurse, I did that and the nurse in niagara suggested that we leave and when we complete the medical examination when we come back at the end of this year. Has anyone completed such requirement after the deadline?
What did you end up doing? My wife was in Toronto only for a few days after landing as she has to be back in States for work. We contacted Toronto Public Health but was advised that medical surveillance process can only begin once she moves here for good. I wonder if she will encounter a problem when she returns after 30 days.