+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE UNDERTAKING

harshad patel

Star Member
Dec 1, 2014
Toronto
Category........
I applied for my mother supervisa, After medical done, CIC sent me MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE UNDERTAKING. what should i do now i don't know… there is no any detail message. it is just MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE UNDERTAKING form. please anyone know help me here.

Reactions: calgary17

sharif1839

Jul 27, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2014
AOR Received.
February 2015
Med's Request
March 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
1 September 2016, Sent 4 September 2016
VISA ISSUED...
30 September 2016, received 6 October 2016
LANDED..........
Not decided yet
harshad patel said:
I applied for my mother supervisa, After medical done, CIC sent me MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE UNDERTAKING. what should i do now i don't know… there is no any detail message. it is just MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE UNDERTAKING form. please anyone know help me here.
I get medical surveillance undertaking form today without any message. could you please share what was about your case? do i need to sign the form and send to the visa office?

althea07

Jan 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2015
Doc's Request.
April 2016
Nomination.....
April 2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
Med's Request
May 2016
Med's Done....
September 2016
Passport Req..
September 2016
LANDED..........
#Canada2017
We have to print out 2 copies and show them to the border services officer upon landing.
They will give us further instructions.

Read this for further details.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/medic/surveillance/notify.asp

HopefulPinay

Oct 25, 2016
althea07 said:
We have to print out 2 copies and show them to the border services officer upon landing.
They will give us further instructions.

Read this for further details.
Anyone can help share some advice about my case?
i got a similar form and i know this means i have to report to a health clinic for monitoring.
can anyone enlighten us on the process? how long does the surveillance take place? can this be completed in a week only?

i plan to stay in Canada for a short period only and go back to Philippines to continue my work and studies.
should i declare this as a change in address?

thanks to those who can help answer. thank you.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
HopefulPinay said:
Anyone can help share some advice about my case?
i got a similar form and i know this means i have to report to a health clinic for monitoring.
can anyone enlighten us on the process? how long does the surveillance take place? can this be completed in a week only?

i plan to stay in Canada for a short period only and go back to Philippines to continue my work and studies.
should i declare this as a change in address?

thanks to those who can help answer. thank you.
It certainly depends what the medical surveillance is for and what one's status is in Canada. I recently read an archived post on this forum of a TB case of a landed PR whose medical surveillance and testing took 1 year.

In any case, report when you land in Canada, and call back when you leave in case you are not asked to report to a physician during your stay.

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
Hi Harshad,

I was checking this forum for same kond of information. My mom came here on super visa and she has the same imm0534. I was wondering what did you do in your mother’s case. Did she go to a public health centre for the tests. How much would it cost? I’ll appreciate your help in this matter.

Thank you
Gagan

Mmyenger

Apr 23, 2019

Hello,

I am exactly in the same situation.
I received a medical surveillance undertaking last Tuesday with no message or further details in my cic account.
Can you please share your timeline i.e how much time later after this undertaking did you receive your passport request..

indylyn03

Apr 25, 2018
Hi,

my mom is in the same situation also,She got the Visa 2019 but came to Canada only this August 2021 due to pandemic.what should we do with the medical surveillance undertaking form?Will you be able to share your timeline?Thank you in advance

vkb2207

Dec 16, 2022
Hello All

We received surveillance form along with Supervisa for my father. Problem is the landing address in the form is incorrectly mentioned our address in India not in Canada. Can you please suggest that whether we need to carry that form with us when we will leave india or office would have it handy?

Is there a way that the form can get corrected?

Thank you!