+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical surveillance HANDOUT is given along with visa stamped passport

Manasaamar

Jul 18, 2018
Dear All,

I have got Canada visitor visa stamped last week.But i have received a 1 page print which says "Medical surveillance HANDOUT". For me it looked like a print out without addressing anyone on it.
It has got the content of inactive TB and has 2 check-box in which none of them are checked ( some 30 days and 7 days)

Could you please help me understand this handout.
- My medical tests was a normal process no second visit was required.
- Do i have to act on that Handout? if yes who to reach out?
- No medical history of TB
- Please help to understand why did i receive this handout?

Thank you for your help
MM

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Dear All,

I have got Canada visitor visa stamped last week.But i have received a 1 page print which says "Medical surveillance HANDOUT". For me it looked like a print out without addressing anyone on it.
It has got the content of inactive TB and has 2 check-box in which none of them are checked ( some 30 days and 7 days)

Could you please help me understand this handout.
- My medical tests was a normal process no second visit was required.
- Do i have to act on that Handout? if yes who to reach out?
- No medical history of TB
- Please help to understand why did i receive this handout?

Thank you for your help
MM
This might help:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/medical-surveillance-super-visa.564880/#post-7072447

Beth lee

Jan 23, 2021
can someone answer this,
I was given medical surveillance notice with my study permit. I have completed my surveillance after landings. Now i am applying for my pgwp(post graduate work permit). Do i need to get my medical done again or not. Anyone gone through this?

Varmini

Apr 23, 2021
can someone answer this,
I was given medical surveillance notice with my study permit. I have completed my surveillance after landings. Now i am applying for my pgwp(post graduate work permit). Do i need to get my medical done again or not. Anyone gone through this?
Hello,
Did u pay anything for ur medical surveillance?
As we are enrolled for medical insurance through college,is it required to pay?
How much time did it took to complete the surveillance?

Beth lee

Jan 23, 2021
Hello,
Did u pay anything for ur medical surveillance?
As we are enrolled for medical insurance through college,is it required to pay?
How much time did it took to complete the surveillance?
No, everything is covered under your university health card. After one x-ray, they cleared the condition from my file. But I have to report every year for an x-ray for 2 years.

Varmini

Apr 23, 2021
No, everything is covered under your university health card. After one x-ray, they cleared the condition from my file. But I have to report every year for an x-ray for 2 years.
Thanks for ur reply.
Did u get ur work permit?
Just to know...