+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical status- We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.

karmadus

Dec 28, 2018
Nigeria
NOC Code......
0122 & 1212 & 1434 & 6551
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
IELTS Request
22-11-2018
Dear All,

I couldn't provide any medical exam for my non-accompanying child because I am separated from my spouse and she's not cooperating with me. I included LOE and affidavit in this regard. For the past 2 months, My Medical status is- We are reviewing the results of your medical exam. For those who have experienced same, Kindly let me know how CIC resolved the issue and the timeline.

Thank you.

Swarna0707

Jun 15, 2019
Dear All,

I couldn't provide any medical exam for my non-accompanying child because I am separated from my spouse and she's not cooperating with me. I included LOE and affidavit in this regard. For the past 2 months, My Medical status is- We are reviewing the results of your medical exam. For those who have experienced same, Kindly let me know how CIC resolved the issue and the timeline.

Thank you.
Hello,

Swarna0707

Jun 15, 2019
Dear All,

Thank you.
Any recent updates on your application? My medicals are under review since long time