+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Status has gone!

Bir5555

Sep 15, 2020
Hi Guys,

Yesterday I had a ghost update and when I checked my profile, I have noticed that the status of my medical which was "Passed" before, became "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."

How come?
What does it mean?

callisto

Mar 4, 2020
Hi Guys,

Yesterday I had a ghost update and when I checked my profile, I have noticed that the status of my medical which was "Passed" before, became "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."

How come?
What does it mean?
When will your medical test expire?

callisto

Mar 4, 2020
There is no expiry date of its form.
However, it just has passed for 12 months.
"However, it just has passed for 12 months"... that's why its status has changed. Either you will receive a message to get a new medical report or they will extend its validity (hopefully this will happen).

Reactions: Bir5555

Bir5555

Sep 15, 2020
"However, it just has passed for 12 months"... that's why its status has changed. Either you will receive a message to get a new medical report or they will extend its validity (hopefully this will happen).
Thanks,

Does it come to effect for inland applicants?
I have not left the country since then.

callisto

Mar 4, 2020
Thanks,

Does it come to effect for inland applicants?
I have not left the country since then.
No idea... Actually, we are kinda in the same boat... My medical report will be expired next month. I don't know how they decide who gets a new report or gets an extension. If you receive a message, please update here.

Bir5555

Sep 15, 2020
No idea... Actually, we are kinda in the same boat... My medical report will be expired next month. I don't know how they decide who gets a new report or gets an extension. If you receive a message, please update here.
sure,
thanks

Djsingh44

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
Germany
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
22-12-2019
Med's Done....
13-01-2020
Have you talked to ircc before this update? When did it cross 12months mark?

AlexiBaron

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
Hi Guys,

How come?
What does it mean?
it happened for me also exactly two months ago. My profile has not been updated after that or I have not been requested to do again. I called IRCC, they mentioned wait.

Reactions: Bir5555

Bir5555

Sep 15, 2020
Have you talked to ircc before this update? When did it cross 12months mark?
Last week.
I have not talked to them and I won't.
Talking to them is just wasting time.
I can not imagine how much the system can be inefficient in today's' world.

ROHANKANIA

Dec 28, 2022
Hi Guys,

How come?
What does it mean?
Can you please help me out with the further process?
In a way what happened as I am currently in similar situation ??

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Chill, this means your application is moving forward. You had passed medical so wait for further instructions from IRCC.

Syed Pasha

Nov 20, 2022
Did you get any update in your PR profile? Same thing happened to me today. Yesterday it was showing as passed. I got an email as check application status and the date is gone. Biometric date and details are displayed now though

trevetras

Star Member
Jan 20, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, Ottawa, Etobicoke
App. Filed.......
25-11-2022
AOR Received.
25-11-2022
Are you an inland applicant? If yes, same thing happened to me but when I called IRCC they said my medical is passed.

Reactions: Syed Pasha