Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-04-2017
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
Hi All,

I just checked my CIC account and noticed that Medical is now showing "We are reviewing the result of your medical exam". Before it shows "You passed medical exam".

Can anyone experience the same issue..??

Please share your thoughts on this.

Thanks

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Hi All,

I just checked my CIC account and noticed that Medical is now showing "We are reviewing the result of your medical exam". Before it shows "You passed medical exam".

Thanks
Have you added another dependent in your application? Like a newborn?

ashu1710

Nov 7, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
Hi All,

Thanks
When does your medical exam expire? The same thing happened to me.

Typically, if your medical exam expires in 1-2 months, CIC would either extent your medicals (if you're inland) or request a new one.

esos4real

Star Member
Apr 2, 2016
Have you added another dependent in your application? Like a newborn?
Mine shows the exact same thing from the beginning although I am guessing it's because i added spouse.

BTW, fears are you a medical doctor? If yes! Please are you in canada now?

All the best!

Adil Khan123

Jul 20, 2015
Abu Dhabi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
I added my newly born daughter and it changed from passed to currently reviewing...

inferno1234

Jun 10, 2017
I think it is best you don't assume that review of your medicals is because you added your spouse. I also have the same status and in response to my enquiry on that, i got a response from London VO that my file is complete save for the result of the medical been awaited. Now, I am at a loss, if the results are awaited internally or if any furtherance was sent to the panel physician which I wasn't notified of. My advice is that you reach out to your VO
Mine shows the exact same thing from the beginning although I am guessing it's because i added spouse.

BTW, fears are you a medical doctor? If yes! Please are you in canada now?

All the best!

Reactions: esos4real

esos4real

Star Member
Apr 2, 2016
I think it is best you don't assume that review of your medicals is because you added your spouse. I also have the same status and in response to my enquiry on that, i got a response from London VO that my file is complete save for the result of the medical been awaited. Now, I am at a loss, if the results are awaited internally or if any furtherance was sent to the panel physician which I wasn't notified of. My advice is that you reach out to your VO
Oh my, you are right!!
It's unfortunate that london vo don't even respond to enquires.
Even before seeing this your message, i decided to call cic weeks back and asked the agent specifically for medicals. He observed there was a review but didn't know why. So he promised he would put a notification on the file which he did.

Two days later, i got furtherance medical requests for medical test. I was as terrified and feared the most. Then I tried to reach my panel physician by phone. He checked and said, it appeared the nurse missed a test. She missed hepatitis B test. The doctor said, it never used to be compulsory until now. Well I travelled to the hospital and nd had the test done.

Now, two days later,the review of medicals changed to Medical Passed:)

So it's good to enquire about our applications cos cic don't really have it together. Imagine i was waiting for London Vo who never reply.

I am in ip2 for 48days and 198days post aor!!

SIGH! ! Let me know about ur status......try to call cic and ask about medicals

agvalen1810

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
Hi All,

Thanks
It happened to me last Monday and then on Tuesday it went back to passed. Then on Wednesday the BGC status changed to NA2 and on Thursday to IP2.

In my case maybe it happened because my husband's medical exams will expire in October. But they didn't request new ones and continued reviewing our case.

inferno1234

Jun 10, 2017
Congrats. I actually sent another enquiry to London VO and they responded within 24 hrs that our medicals has not been uploaded in the system by the panel physician. Very shocking!!!! We reached out to the clinic only to confirm same and told the result will be uploaded. The clinic is so incompetent. Hope we pass the medicals soon. Once again, congrats and wish you will a speedy PPR
Oh my, you are right!!
It's unfortunate that london vo don't even respond to enquires.
Even before seeing this your message, i decided to call cic weeks back and asked the agent specifically for medicals. He observed there was a review but didn't know why. So he promised he would put a notification on the file which he did.

Two days later, i got furtherance medical requests for medical test. I was as terrified and feared the most. Then I tried to reach my panel physician by phone. He checked and said, it appeared the nurse missed a test. She missed hepatitis B test. The doctor said, it never used to be compulsory until now. Well I travelled to the hospital and nd had the test done.

Now, two days later,the review of medicals changed to Medical Passed:)

So it's good to enquire about our applications cos cic don't really have it together. Imagine i was waiting for London Vo who never reply.

I am in ip2 for 48days and 198days post aor!!

SIGH! ! Let me know about ur status......try to call cic and ask about medicals

Dilbert07

May 11, 2017
Dear All,

I request your insight on my timeline

Category: FSW-O
NOC: 2173
eAPR filed + AOR: 24-Aug-2017 (RPRF paid)

Afterwards, I have the following updates
07-Sep-2017
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Background Check: Not Applicable

08-Sep-2017
Review of medical results: We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
Background Check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

11-Sep-2017
Background Check: Not applicable

FYI, I have a dependent child, not accompanying, in my application for whom I could not provide any medical information. I provided an LOE for it.

Thanks in advance for all your help.

** I have already posted the same query on August AOR thread.

masuduzzaman

Oct 8, 2016
Dear All,

07-Sep-2017

08-Sep-2017
Background Check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

11-Sep-2017

FYI, I have a dependent child, not accompanying, in my application for whom I could not provide any medical information. I provided an LOE for it.

Hi, did your medical status changed? Mine have been showing the same (under review) for last 10 days.

ramkumar150

May 18, 2016
how long does it take if u add a dependent and the medical to pass for a dependent ? 26 days over still medical under review. any comments ?

martin89

Feb 1, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
All these times my medical were passed. Now from yesterday it showing medical results are being reviewed. I was in ip2 since January 13,2018.
AOR October 22,2017.
STREAM_ CEC inland.
Should I be worried? My wife isn't accompanying me at the moment. Her medical is expiring on April. Could that be the reason for the new review?

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
Dear All,

07-Sep-2017

08-Sep-2017

11-Sep-2017

I have the exact same situation like yours.

Aor 30 march 2017.
Ip 21/7/2017
File transferred to ndvo 16/10/2017
Medical requested again on 8th Feb 2018
Rprf requested 12th Feb 2018
14th Feb add doc status changed to we need more documents will sent you a message.

Now all this while the med status was, we are reviewing your medical results. Like since July till yest.
Since yesterday it changed to we have requested a medical exam, see below for message.

Now when I received the medical request on 8th Feb I had already replied to them about inability to provide stepson medical. And our(me n hubby) medicals were already uploaded day before yesterday.

Tried reaching out to CIC but call couldn't be transferred.
CSE raised for stepson medical and mail to ndvo is not yet replied to.

Waiting for a day, or else will raise a new car and try calling them again