+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Results - Pregnant

t2k

Apr 16, 2018
Hello all,

My wife is pregnant and went for her medical check last month, deferring the chest x-ray until after the baby is born. Since then our application has not moved until today.

Today the medical results section updated to:
We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam request message below for details.

We phoned the doctor to ensure he had uploaded the results, and he says that he has, but I find the status update disconcerting. Has anyone else had this issue?

Thanks!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello all,

My wife is pregnant and went for her medical check last month, deferring the chest x-ray until after the baby is born. Since then our application has not moved until today.

We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam request message below for details.

We phoned the doctor to ensure he had uploaded the results, and he says that he has, but I find the status update disconcerting. Has anyone else had this issue?

Thanks!
Your application isn't going to move any further until your wife has had the baby and can complete the medical. The application cannot be completed without a chest x-ray. Until the chest x-ray is completed, the medical won't show as done. If you haven't done so already, you should contact your visa office, notify them your wife is pregnant and that she has completed the medical apart from x-ray now (and will complete the x-ray once the baby is born).

Reactions: valvlad

t2k

Apr 16, 2018
Your application isn't going to move any further until your wife has had the baby and can complete the medical. The application cannot be completed without a chest x-ray. Until the chest x-ray is completed, the medical won't show as done. If you haven't done so already, you should contact your visa office, notify them your wife is pregnant and that she has completed the medical apart from x-ray now (and will complete the x-ray once the baby is born).
Yes, I know that, but that wasn't my question. The system updated specifically to "We did not receive the results of your required medical exam". The doctor in question claims to have submitted the rest of the medical and reason for deferral of the rest of the medical but we have no way to verify that.

The issue is that the system's message is the same as if someone did not submit a medical at all (abandoned application) so we have no way to verify whether they see the medical deferral and are holding the application open for completion.

t2k

Apr 16, 2018
Yes, I know that, but that wasn't my question. The system updated specifically to "We did not receive the results of your required medical exam". The doctor in question claims to have submitted the rest of the medical and reason for deferral of the rest of the medical but we have no way to verify that.

The issue is that the system's message is the same as if someone did not submit a medical at all (abandoned application) so we have no way to verify whether they see the medical deferral and are holding the application open for completion.
Also, we haven't been assigned a VO, app is still in mississauga.

trackgal1

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
If you are inside Canada, you can try calling and speak to an agent. I recommend calling about 10 minutes before they actually "open" in order to be able to go through the phone tree and connect to someone. You can also send a webform in informing them. I have a hunch it won't say they received your medical until the chest x-ray results are in.

redbus

Nov 2, 2018
Hello all,

Thanks!
I have been in similar situation, primary applicant , expecting. Recently had remedial request, completed the medical test without X-ray well within the timeframe. I did confirm with the hospital and they affirmed that the reports have been uploaded. I still get to see this message. How did you get it resolved?

gym

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
Hello all,

Thanks!
Hello sir, im in the same situation as you now , please did it change or stayed like that until after your wifa continued xhest xray?

gym

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
I have been in similar situation, primary applicant , expecting. Recently had remedial request, completed the medical test without X-ray well within the timeframe. I did confirm with the hospital and they affirmed that the reports have been uploaded. I still get to see this message. How did you get it resolved?
Hello sir, im in the same situation as you now , please did it change or stayed like that until after your wife continued chest xray?

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hello sir, im in the same situation as you now , please did it change or stayed like that until after your wife continued chest xray?
Medical test is not completed until X-ray is done. So the application will be on hold (for the medical exam part)

Reactions: gym

BCTechy

Jan 18, 2022
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Online - London VO
NOC Code......
n/a
App. Filed.......
12-01-2022
Doc's Request.
04-10-2022
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
28-02-2022
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
01-03-2022
Med's Request
13-03-2022
Med's Done....
23-07-2022
Interview........
n/a
The system will continue to show that message until the complete medical is done meaning the part you had done plus the chest X-Ray. So once you have the x-ray complete they will change the status of the medical to passed.

Reactions: gym

gym

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
The system will continue to show that message until the complete medical is done meaning the part you had done plus the chest X-Ray. So once you have the x-ray complete they will change the status of the medical to passed.
thanks man