+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical results not updated after 1 1/2 month

Crystel13

Star Member
Sep 8, 2019
Hi guys,

My husband went to do his medical exam on Oct. 20th, 2020. According to the clinic, the results have been sent to IRCC a long time ago. However, his gckey and Ecas account still show: "your action is required". I sent a webform to IRCC to show them the confirmation that the medical was done on Oct. 20th, but it's still the silence from their side.
Is it normal to take so long to update his account?
Thanks

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Hi guys,

My husband went to do his medical exam on Oct. 20th, 2020. According to the clinic, the results have been sent to IRCC a long time ago. However, his gckey and Ecas account still show: "your action is required". I sent a webform to IRCC to show them the confirmation that the medical was done on Oct. 20th, but it's still the silence from their side.
Thanks
Seems unusual, you recently got confirmation that it was sent to IRCC? They are not updating Ecas and Gckey as regular as they did before covid so probably not be a problem.

Pink567

Oct 22, 2020
Hi guys,

Thanks
Hi. Did his results update??

tamjan

May 23, 2019
You can raise a webform regarding this and upload medical tracking sheet. The results will update. That’s what my friend did.
Thank you so much! I already raised webform under technical error, but did not get response. Would you please check under which category your friend raised?

Pink567

Oct 22, 2020
Thank you so much! I already raised webform under technical error, but did not get response. Would you please check under which category your friend raised?
She also raised under technical difficulties .They will update in some time. Due to covid, no one knows the proper timeline. If you have already raised webform, just wait for them to update it :)

Reactions: tamjan

tamjan

May 23, 2019
Thank you! I got response back for web form that they had forwarded to the officer, but not yet updated in my account.

Reactions: Pink567

yr97

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I only have the medical form sent by ircc, the clinic didn't give us any thing.. They just sent the results today

yr97

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
did ur medical status get updated, if yes, can u tell after how many days?
Hi yes. Same day the clinic sent the results(four days after the exam), it now shows medical passed.