+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Medical Results have been recived" and after how many days you got ppr guys??

shaikhaffi

Jan 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-DEC-2010
Nomination.....
10-OCT-2010
AOR Received.
15-JUL-2011
File Transfer...
16-MAY-2012 -- CPP Ottawa
Med's Request
15-JUL-2011
Med's Done....
18-JUL-2011
Passport Req..
April 10, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 25, 2013
LANDED..........
April 25, 2013
samooo said:
ppr today at 10 ocl ;D
In which province did you applied and did you they ask you send employer info along with Passport? Please let us know.

Thanks,
Affi

samooo

Star Member
Jun 2, 2011
shaikhaffi said:
In which province did you applied and did you they ask you send employer info along with Passport? Please let us know.

Thanks,
Affithanks for everyone on this site and im december aplicant and medical done july 2011 ,,they didn t ask me for anything other than my passport and 2 photo ,,and i have to send them to detroit ,,good luck everyone ,,i don t know why it took too long but thx god i get today and wich a good luck to everyone and to all december aplicant 2010 ,,im sure u will get soon this month ,,,

shaikhaffi

Jan 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-DEC-2010
Nomination.....
10-OCT-2010
AOR Received.
15-JUL-2011
File Transfer...
16-MAY-2012 -- CPP Ottawa
Med's Request
15-JUL-2011
Med's Done....
18-JUL-2011
Passport Req..
April 10, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 25, 2013
LANDED..........
April 25, 2013
samooo said:
and i send my passport to detroit already today ... :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D
Congrates once again samoo, my timeline is almost same as yours applied in December 2010, did my medical in July 2011, Medical recieved status appeared on ecas in October 2011. Then didn't hear anything from them again. :(

You are PNP applicant right? in which province.

Please let us know.

Thanks.

PNP8

Feb 3, 2012
13042010 said:
Yes.. where did you get the news from ? it would be helpful if you could provide links/reference to the information source.
here is link
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/buffalo/index.aspx?lang=eng&view=d
Did you get instructions with ur PPR that u can go to buffalo in person for visa stamping ????

samooo

Star Member
Jun 2, 2011
shaikhaffi said:
Congrates once again samoo, my timeline is almost same as yours applied in December 2010, did my medical in July 2011, Medical recieved status appeared on ecas in October 2011. Then didn't hear anything from them again. :(

You are PNP applicant right? in which province.

Please let us know.

Thanks.
don't worry u will get it soon ,,im in calgary alberta and yes pnp and lived in more than one country

bkd1969

May 1, 2011
samooo said:
don't worry u will get it soon ,,im in calgary alberta and yes pnp and lived in more than one country
samooo:

are you currently in the USA? MI, OH, or other midwestern state? What PNP stream? Family, H1B, ..

sask28

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys. I just want to ask this question. My passport is still in Seattle to have the Visa issued. Is it possible to book an appointment in advance at my local CIC office to have your passport stamped before I get it back, or can I make the appointment only when I get it back?
I'm asking this because I don't think I want to drive for several hours to the border to land. I live in Saskatoon and the border I will have to go to is North Portal to land. Thanks for your advice!

balbamrah

Jan 15, 2012
sask28 said:
Hey guys. I just want to ask this question. My passport is still in Seattle to have the Visa issued. Is it possible to book an appointment in advance at my local CIC office to have your passport stamped before I get it back, or can I make the appointment only when I get it back?
I'm asking this because I don't think I want to drive for several hours to the border to land. I live in Saskatoon and the border I will have to go to is North Portal to land. Thanks for your advice!

you can call toll free no to book an appointment.........I live in Edmonton Alberta....and i called CIC they said 2 months for appointment...... I think border is best choice... but u can call and see if they have appointment within 2 week or so.....

sask28

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
balbamrah said:
you can call toll free no to book an appointment.........I live in Edmonton Alberta....and i called CIC they said 2 months for appointment...... I think border is best choice... but u can call and see if they have appointment within 2 week or so.....
Thanks balbamrah!

pprcanada

Jan 17, 2012
sask28 said:
Hi sask28, your file must be in buffalo from a long time. When did you apply for PR and when you File got transfered to Seattle and When did u get Passport Call....and also let me know if they give you appointment before 2-3 weeks...i also dont wanna go to the border...m also in saskatoon..thanks

Iamee

Jan 14, 2012
Hi Everyone
Got my PPR today, have appreciated this forum so much. I think that things are moving now, so good news will come soon for all.
BTW i have been told to submit paaports to Detroit not Buffalo, maybe that info helps. Although i am planning a border crossing.

Thanks again to all who have posted. Sim hope to hear soon.

maverick.dexter

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 Feb 2013
File Transfer...
27 Feb 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28 May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
7 Aug 2013...DM: 14 Aug 2013
Iamee said:
Hi Everyone
Got my PPR today, have appreciated this forum so much. I think that things are moving now, so good news will come soon for all.
BTW i have been told to submit paaports to Detroit not Buffalo, maybe that info helps. Although i am planning a border crossing.

Thanks again to all who have posted. Sim hope to hear soon.
congrats! can u share ur timeline plz?

jeyemtee

Sep 3, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
RCMP 07-02-12
AOR Received.
July 18,2011
Med's Request
Oct. 17,2011