+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Medical Results have been recived" and after how many days you got ppr guys??

samooo

Star Member
Jun 2, 2011
munishkumar_gupta said:
finally i got ppr on may 8,2012

god is great

yahooooooooooo
cogratzzzzz buddy ,,what is u timeline ?and when the medical was sent ? and if u don;t mind where u from originaly ,,enjoy u evening

samooo

Star Member
Jun 2, 2011
frotenacs said:
Congrats!!
im december aplicant 2010 ,,i emailed cathrine she never repay and that was a month ago ,,shoul i email buffalo now ..plzz december aplicant reply on me advice

seruj

Jan 13, 2012
samooo said:
im december aplicant 2010 ,,i emailed cathrine she never repay and that was a month ago ,,shoul i email buffalo now ..plzz december aplicant reply on me advice
same here man....i emailed her 4 days ago....nothn....as if we don exist....whats ur email.....add me seroujg@hotmail.com........

samooo

Star Member
Jun 2, 2011
seruj said:
same here man....i emailed her 4 days ago....nothn....as if we don exist....whats ur email.....add me seroujg @ hotmail.com........
hi serur i added u from this email hsein2@hotmail.com and i sent a masg ,,,,did u try to email buffalo noy cathrine ,,im thinking to do this bcz last time i did it it was while ago ,,,where u from originally and where do u live in canada ?if u don t mind me asking

seruj

Jan 13, 2012
samooo said:
hi serur i added u from this email hsein2 @ hotmail.com and i sent a masg ,,,,did u try to email buffalo noy cathrine ,,im thinking to do this bcz last time i did it it was while ago ,,,where u from originally and where do u live in canada ?if u don t mind me asking
u sure u added me on the right email...?? seroujg@hotmail.com....i didnt get ur msg!!

samooo

Star Member
Jun 2, 2011
seruj said:
u sure u added me on the right email...?? seroujg @ hotmail.com....i didnt get ur msg!!
yeah i did ,,anyway i just did again let me know if it works now ? if not add me on hsein2@hotmail.com

immi2011

Aug 14, 2011
By the grace of Almighty, I have received passport request yesterday afternoon. I thank everyone on this forum and all the other forums where I benefited from. I wish best of luck to all of you who are waiting for ppr.
Please note that I uploaded my renewed work permit 3 days ago and I contacted my MP around 2-3 weeks ago. As per MP reply and GCMS notes my file was waiting for final review on 1st June and security clearance was pending. I guess my background checks might have been completed before expected date of 1st June.

Wishing you all the best of luck.

sim24

Oct 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2011
Doc's Request.
09-09-2011 (fingerprints)
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
09-09-2011
File Transfer...
04-17-2012 to LA
Med's Request
09-09-2011
Med's Done....
09-30-2011
Passport Req..
06-19-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-09-2012
immi2011 said:
By the grace of Almighty, I have received passport request yesterday afternoon. I thank everyone on this forum and all the other forums where I benefited from. I wish best of luck to all of you who are waiting for ppr.
Please note that I uploaded my renewed work permit 3 days ago and I contacted my MP around 2-3 weeks ago. As per MP reply and GCMS notes my file was waiting for final review on 1st June and security clearance was pending. I guess my background checks might have been completed before expected date of 1st June.

Congratulations..well deserved.

samooo

Star Member
Jun 2, 2011
immi2011 said:

wt is u time line plz ,,and congratulation

immi2011

Aug 14, 2011
Sorry for late reply, Enjoyed the Cricket Game in Toronto.
My timeline is

Application Received at Buffalo 24th Jan, 2011
Medical Received on 8th August, 2011
Medical done on 17th August 2011
Medical Received by Buffalo on 05th october, 2011
Third line (We started Processing your Application on 23rd Feb, 2012 added somewhere around in April, 2012)
PPR on 11th May, 2012

Please note that I applied under PNP International Masters Graduate Stream and I have lived in three different countries for more than 6 months after my 18th Birthday so I had to provide three Police Clearance Certificates.

I hope most of you would find this information useful.

Thank You

Star Member
Apr 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
July 2010
AOR Received.
first - July 2010, second - November 2010
File Transfer...
July 20, 2010
Med's Request
never
Med's Done....
in advance (July 2011)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
We are going for passport stamping to buffalo on next Thursday and land the same day.
Besides passports and 2 photos for each person, what else do I need to take ?
Do the border people need extra photos ?
What other documents are important ?
I will drive into Canada from buffalo border.
Thanks,

PNP8

Feb 3, 2012
congartulations for PPR :) :D..........there are some changes in passport stamping process in person applicable from may 7 ,2012 as to passports will not be accepted in person at buffalo and Detroit visa offices and they will accept the passport only by mail .Is that applicable to passport stamping for permanent residence ??? ....not sure ????
Did you check with them ?????

13042010 said:
We are going for passport stamping to buffalo on next Thursday and land the same day.
Besides passports and 2 photos for each person, what else do I need to take ?
Do the border people need extra photos ?
What other documents are important ?
I will drive into Canada from buffalo border.
Thanks,

cvd222

Nov 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
Apr 25, 2012
Med's Request
Apr 25, 2012
Med's Done....
Apr 28, 2012
Passport Req..
April 11, 2013
PNP8 said:
congartulations for PPR :) :D..........there are some changes in passport stamping process in person applicable from may 7 ,2012 as to passports will not be accepted in person at buffalo and Detroit visa offices and they will accept the passport only by mail .Is that applicable to passport stamping for permanent residence ??? ....not sure ????
Did you check with them ?????
Hello, where did you get this news from? :)