+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Medical Results have been recived" and after how many days you got ppr guys??

TRUONGAN

Nov 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIO Received Oct 9 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 26 2012
Med's Request
Nov 29 2012
Med's Done....
December 8 2012
Interview........
In process Feb 12 2013
Passport Req..
March 27 2013
tanoshi said:
So you send directly to Buffalo? Cuz never heard anyone send passport directly to Buffalo, I don't wanna take risk....
Keep tracking....
i sent my pp to buffalo directly from Canada because I think they do not pick up from Fort Erie everyday, they received it on 29 Nov with signature.

That way, my pp will reach visa officer sooner. And like they said today in an email, pp is in line for visa issuance.

Fort Erie received your pp on Nov 8, chance is Buffalo didn't get it in line until a week later. anyway you should be able to track it early next week.

zonger

Oct 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2011
Med's Request
25-07-2011
Med's Done....
29-07-2011
Passport Req..
02-11-2011
LANDED..........
08-12-2011
TRUONGAN said:
i sent my pp to buffalo directly from Canada because I think they do not pick up from Fort Erie everyday, they received it on 29 Nov with signature.

That way, my pp will reach visa officer sooner. And like they said today in an email, pp is in line for visa issuance.

Fort Erie received your pp on Nov 8, chance is Buffalo didn't get it in line until a week later. anyway you should be able to track it early next week.
I should have done the same thing as u.......sigh~~
so i guess that means i should push my received day from nov 7 to nov 14 and except to get it next week??

tanoshi

Sep 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-10-2010
Doc's Request.
28-05-2011
AOR Received.
28-05-2011
Med's Request
28-05-2011
Med's Done....
10-06-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
02-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-12-2011
LANDED..........
16-12-2011
TRUONGAN said:

I see. After I sent passport to Fort Erie, I emailed them and they replied that my passport is in line for visa issuance until now. It still have no news....keep tracking Canada Post, LOL

TRUONGAN

Nov 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIO Received Oct 9 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 26 2012
Med's Request
Nov 29 2012
Med's Done....
December 8 2012
Interview........
In process Feb 12 2013
Passport Req..
March 27 2013
zonger said:
I should have done the same thing as u.......sigh~~
so i guess that means i should push my received day from nov 7 to nov 14 and except to get it next week??
yeah i paid $8 extra for postage to have my passport cross the border itself and reach the Buffalo office directly lol. If I were to send it to Fort Erie, I have no way to know exactly what date Buffalo received it so I have no chance to tell them when the 15 day will be elapsed. With their signature for my passport receipt, now it is easier to ask them for urgency.

As for how much delay it could be if you chose not to send directly to Buffalo, I do not want to assure anything. it could be a few days delay but it could be faster.

MAHESARI

Star Member
Apr 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 2011
AOR Received.
July 13, 2011
Med's Request
July 13, 2011
Med's Done....
July 22, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 12, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 20, 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 23, 2011
hi guys,

Same reply from buffalo, in process, no action required at this time.

Dont know what to do.

a_p13

Star Member
Mar 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mY SITUATION IS the same as yours my e cas has 2 lines like yours and sent my application in october 19 th . I emailed them yesterday and today got a standart reply.

sraheem86 said:
I'm visiting this forum after a long time.... Congrats sinpguy for getting through...
I'm very glad to see Nov, Dec and January applicants getting their PPR's. Unfortunately, I'm an October applicant (Am I the last October applicant here :()

Here's a recap of my timeline...

Applied for OPNP - June 22, 2010
Sent application to Buffalo -Oct 17, 2010
Medical Request/AOR - May 31, 2011
Medicals Done - June 4, 2011

Ecas read the following (2 lines only)
Your Application was received on Oct 19,2010
Medical Results have been received. (The 2nd line came up on Oct 10, 2010)

I sent them emails on 2 occasions (1st week of Oct and 1st week of Nov), and I got the standard reply stating "your file is under process and they can't give a specific timeline".

I'm thinking of emailing them again (looking at sinpguy's success story with email). If that doesn't work, what should I do? Processing time is 14 months, so I must get something by Dec 19 and I'm worried they might slow down for the holidays too.

sinpguy

Jul 3, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2011
Nomination.....
15-12-2010
AOR Received.
25-07-2011 (by email)
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
02-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-08-2011
Passport Req..
01-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
01-01-2012
LANDED..........
20-01-2012
TRUONGAN said:

Hey Truongan.. Just curious why you didnt send a return envelope from Bufalo directly and send from fort erie instead.. was it for saving money or is there a reason for that.. Cos I am just wondering if I am sending directly to Buufalo , can I send a return envelope directly from Buffalo too... To avoid any delay

TRUONGAN

Nov 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIO Received Oct 9 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 26 2012
Med's Request
Nov 29 2012
Med's Done....
December 8 2012
Interview........
In process Feb 12 2013
Passport Req..
March 27 2013
sinpguy said:
Hey Truongan.. Just curious why you didnt send a return envelope from Bufalo directly and send from fort erie instead.. was it for saving money or is there a reason for that.. Cos I am just wondering if I am sending directly to Buufalo , can I send a return envelope directly from Buffalo too... To avoid any delay
How can I buy USPS envelop from Canada =)) If I could get prepaid USPS express post envelop from Canada, I would have included it with my passport.

My visa will need to be carried to Fort Erie to send out from there

zonger

Oct 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2011
Med's Request
25-07-2011
Med's Done....
29-07-2011
Passport Req..
02-11-2011
LANDED..........
08-12-2011
Just received email from buffalo...
same standard BS......................

Your passport/s is in line to have the Visa printed/added. If you need your passport, it can be returned to you without the Visa.

As indicated in the passport request, your passports will usually be returned to you within 15 business days from the day we receive them. This does not include any time it may take for the Post Office to deliver them.

Canadian Consulate General Buffalo

Immigration Section

www.buffalo.gc.ca

tanoshi

Sep 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-10-2010
Doc's Request.
28-05-2011
AOR Received.
28-05-2011
Med's Request
28-05-2011
Med's Done....
10-06-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
02-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-12-2011
LANDED..........
16-12-2011
zonger said:

Your passport/s is in line to have the Visa printed/added. If you need your passport, it can be returned to you without the Visa.

As indicated in the passport request, your passports will usually be returned to you within 15 business days from the day we receive them. This does not include any time it may take for the Post Office to deliver them.

Immigration Section

www.buffalo.gc.ca
....just waiting then.... no choice.... another period of waiting....

TRUONGAN

Nov 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIO Received Oct 9 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 26 2012
Med's Request
Nov 29 2012
Med's Done....
December 8 2012
Interview........
In process Feb 12 2013
Passport Req..
March 27 2013
zonger said:

Immigration Section

www.buffalo.gc.ca
I think you have to add a week to receipt date if you mailed it to Fort Erie. Thats why they don't consider your case as having elapsed 15 working days. Passport was received at a PO Box in Canada, there is no signed proof of the exact date when it arrives at Buffalo.

But, for sure it's coming as it's already been approved pending for visa printing.

papai001

Feb 9, 2011
TRUONGAN said:

hi Truongan,

Don't be so excited!
I send my passport to Buffalo directly by FedEX with a xpresspost envelope inside. It was delivered to buffalo on 11th Nov and my e-cas changed to decision made on 20th Nov. Still now I am unable to track my passport. 15 businessdays are over today. I am planning to send them mail on monday. But I am sure that I will receive the same reply as Zonger.

TRUONGAN

Nov 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIO Received Oct 9 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 26 2012
Med's Request
Nov 29 2012
Med's Done....
December 8 2012
Interview........
In process Feb 12 2013
Passport Req..
March 27 2013
papai001 said:
hi Truongan,

Don't be so excited!
I send my passport to Buffalo directly by FedEX with a xpresspost envelope inside. It was delivered to buffalo on 11th Nov and my e-cas changed to decision made on 20th Nov. Still now I am unable to track my passport. 15 businessdays are over today. I am planning to send them mail on monday. But I am sure that I will receive the same reply as Zonger.
My friend, Canadian government agencies work on a law-based basis. If they say the process is 15 days, they should strive to meet that standard. And if I want to tell them the 15 working days has passed, I need to prove to them by the tracking result. That's why having somebody at Buffalo to sign my package is important!

If you send to PO Box, nobody sign for it, no way to prove at what day Buffalo received it. And again, I don't know how they arrange transportation from Fort Erie to Buffalo. I personally don't believe they do that everyday.

If I were you having in hand the proof from Fedex that passport received on such and such day and as a matter of fact the 15th working day has passed, I have a right to inquire further.

venkat7

Jul 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo>>Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Buffalo visa office :15-07-2011. BCPNP: 11-03-11
Nomination.....
09-07-2011
AOR Received.
13-10-2011
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
13-10-2011
Med's Done....
15-10-2011 and reached ottawa on 26-10-2011
Passport Req..
07-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2011
LANDED..........
Vancouver
hey papai001,

I thought they asked us to use only either USPS or Canadapost return envelopes depending where you reside.

Passports will be returned to you by US Postal Service regular mail unless you use one of the premium services described above. WE WILL NOT USE FedEx, UPS, PUROLATOR OR ANY OTHER COURIER COMPANY ENVELOPES - EVEN IF THEY ARE PREPAID BY CREDIT CARD OR ACCOUNT NUMBER.

Check the below info:

If your address is in Canada, send your passport to:

Canadian Consulate General (RFV)
Immigration Regional Program Centre
P.O. Box 660
Fort Erie, Ontario L2A 6R6
Canada

Please put you passports in an envelope with your file number written prominently on it. Place this envelope in your mailing envelope. Please take great care to reproduce the appropriate mailing address above EXACTLY as written.

NOTE: If your address is in Canada, we strongly recommend that you supply a return envelope for your passports using Canada Post’s Xpresspost - National service. Do not send us an Xpresspost - USA envelope. Your passports will be mailed back to you from Canada using your return envelope.

Provide a self addressed, prepaid 24 x 32 cm Xpresspost - National envelope (nothing smaller) from any Canada Post retail outlet. Make a note of the tracking number.

Your passports will usually be returned to you within 15 business days from the day we receive them. This does not include any time it may take for the Post Office to deliver them

Important information regarding the return of your passports:

Passports will be returned to you by US Postal Service regular mail unless you use one of the premium services described above. WE WILL NOT USE FedEx, UPS, PUROLATOR OR ANY OTHER COURIER COMPANY ENVELOPES - EVEN IF THEY ARE PREPAID BY CREDIT CARD OR ACCOUNT NUMBER.

We will not return passports to addresses outside Canada and the United States.

Passports sent to us by mail cannot be picked up in person.

Our office is not liable for lost or stolen passports.

papai001 said:
hi Truongan,

Don't be so excited!

TRUONGAN

Nov 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIO Received Oct 9 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 26 2012
Med's Request
Nov 29 2012
Med's Done....
December 8 2012
Interview........
In process Feb 12 2013
Passport Req..
March 27 2013
venkat7 said:
hey papai001,

I thought they asked us to use only either USPS or Canadapost return envelopes depending where you reside.

Check the below info:

If your address is in Canada, send your passport to:

Canadian Consulate General (RFV)
Immigration Regional Program Centre
P.O. Box 660
Fort Erie, Ontario L2A 6R6
Canada

Please put you passports in an envelope with your file number written prominently on it. Place this envelope in your mailing envelope. Please take great care to reproduce the appropriate mailing address above EXACTLY as written.

NOTE: If your address is in Canada, we strongly recommend that you supply a return envelope for your passports using Canada Post's Xpresspost - National service. Do not send us an Xpresspost - USA envelope. Your passports will be mailed back to you from Canada using your return envelope.

Provide a self addressed, prepaid 24 x 32 cm Xpresspost - National envelope (nothing smaller) from any Canada Post retail outlet. Make a note of the tracking number.

Your passports will usually be returned to you within 15 business days from the day we receive them. This does not include any time it may take for the Post Office to deliver them

Important information regarding the return of your passports:

We will not return passports to addresses outside Canada and the United States.

Passports sent to us by mail cannot be picked up in person.

Our office is not liable for lost or stolen passports.
This means...

They don't want to send the passport back to you by couriers.
They don't care how you send the passports to them. It is your choice and responsibility to make sure the passport reaches the office by deadline.