+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Medical Results have been recived" and after how many days you got ppr guys??

Amorpaulo

Oct 6, 2011
This forum looks dying after 6 weeks. It's hard for some people that the wait after "medical fault received" is taking to long. Don't loose hope hope.

PPR IS COMING!!! BELEIVE

tanoshi

Sep 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-10-2010
Doc's Request.
28-05-2011
AOR Received.
28-05-2011
Med's Request
28-05-2011
Med's Done....
10-06-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
02-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-12-2011
LANDED..........
16-12-2011
papai001 said:
Hi tanoshi,

did you get reply from Buffalo?
I just received a few minutes ago.

"Your passport/s is in line to have the Visa printed/added. If you need your passport, it can be returned to you without the Visa.

As indicated in the passport request, your passports will usually be returned to you within 15 business days from the day we receive them. This does not include any time it may take for the Post Office to deliver them.

Canadian Consulate General Buffalo

Immigration Section

www.buffalo.gc.ca"

zonger

Oct 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2011
Med's Request
25-07-2011
Med's Done....
29-07-2011
Passport Req..
02-11-2011
LANDED..........
08-12-2011
tanoshi said:
I just received a few minutes ago.

"Your passport/s is in line to have the Visa printed/added. If you need your passport, it can be returned to you without the Visa.

As indicated in the passport request, your passports will usually be returned to you within 15 business days from the day we receive them. This does not include any time it may take for the Post Office to deliver them.

Canadian Consulate General Buffalo

Immigration Section

www.buffalo.gc.ca"
Great news......at least it is in line to have the visa printed/added~~
I guess they do it in order of the ppr......

rayan oulad hammadi

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
tetouan
Category........
Visa Office......
rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:p waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw goooooooooooooooood news i get the email just now my ppr is done this the email
Processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete.

Please submit your passport(s) within the next 30 days. The issuance of your visa(s) is time sensitive so it is important for you to submit your passport(s) as requested. Please note, though your passport(s) is/are due at our office within the next 30 days, you must check your documents upon receipt. There will be a validity date indicated, and the landing must take place on or before that date. The visas cannot be extended.

If you are not prepared to live permanently in Canada immediately after landing, please consult the website regarding residency requirements in order to ensure that you retain your status in Canada

We require two (2) recent photographs of yourself and each accompanying family
member.

Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)

Every principal applicant and his/her accompanying spouse/common law partner is required to pay a Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) in the amount of $490 CAD or $490. USD. The RPRF must be submitted in the form of a money order, certified cheque or bank draft payable to the "Canadian Consulate General". Please write your file number on the back of the cheque, money order or bank draft. The RPRF will be refunded if for any reason you do not immigrate to Canada

tanoshi

Sep 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-10-2010
Doc's Request.
28-05-2011
AOR Received.
28-05-2011
Med's Request
28-05-2011
Med's Done....
10-06-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
02-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-12-2011
LANDED..........
16-12-2011
rayan oulad hammadi said:
:p waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw goooooooooooooooood news i get the email just now my ppr is done this the email
Processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete.

Please submit your passport(s) within the next 30 days. The issuance of your visa(s) is time sensitive so it is important for you to submit your passport(s) as requested. Please note, though your passport(s) is/are due at our office within the next 30 days, you must check your documents upon receipt. There will be a validity date indicated, and the landing must take place on or before that date. The visas cannot be extended.

If you are not prepared to live permanently in Canada immediately after landing, please consult the website regarding residency requirements in order to ensure that you retain your status in Canada

We require two (2) recent photographs of yourself and each accompanying family
member.

Every principal applicant and his/her accompanying spouse/common law partner is required to pay a Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) in the amount of $490 CAD or $490. USD. The RPRF must be submitted in the form of a money order, certified cheque or bank draft payable to the "Canadian Consulate General". Please write your file number on the back of the cheque, money order or bank draft. The RPRF will be refunded if for any reason you do not immigrate to Canada
Congrats!!! December applicants are on the way, wonder November applicants still in processing or not?

rayan oulad hammadi

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
tetouan
Category........
Visa Office......
rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
they receive my medical on july 22 and they send me the passport req on nov 22 it means 4 month exactly

TRUONGAN

Nov 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIO Received Oct 9 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 26 2012
Med's Request
Nov 29 2012
Med's Done....
December 8 2012
Interview........
In process Feb 12 2013
Passport Req..
March 27 2013
We cannot provide a precise estimate of when the processing of your application will be completed. We can only assure you that we will contact you when we require information from you or have information to share.

We advise applicants not to submit police certificates from Canada until they are requested by the office processing your application.

Canadian Visa Offices are resourced to deal with processing of the many thousands of applications we receive each month. We are not resourced to deal with enquiries from the millions of people who wish to go to Canada every year, and seek individual counselling from us as to how their own particular situation will be handled. We strive for efficiency - but we must also ensure program integrity and fairness to all applicants.

saka101

Mar 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TRUONGAN said:
We cannot provide a precise estimate of when the processing of your application will be completed. We can only assure you that we will contact you when we require information from you or have information to share.

We advise applicants not to submit police certificates from Canada until they are requested by the office processing your application.

Canadian Visa Offices are resourced to deal with processing of the many thousands of applications we receive each month. We are not resourced to deal with enquiries from the millions of people who wish to go to Canada every year, and seek individual counselling from us as to how their own particular situation will be handled. We strive for efficiency - but we must also ensure program integrity and fairness to all applicants.
Is that a response to an email you wrote to Buffalo?

rayan oulad hammadi

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
tetouan
Category........
Visa Office......
rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi my friends
sam,mahesari i think you will have a good news this week coz we have the same time for evrythings good luck guys

MissMyHubbyInCanada

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sam1986 said:
I just spotted ur timeline...
You applied in july and have already landed...lucky you.
Buffalo seriously needs to work on cases a little faster now.
Sam, how's everything? U got your ppr already?

MAHESARI

Star Member
Apr 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 2011
AOR Received.
July 13, 2011
Med's Request
July 13, 2011
Med's Done....
July 22, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 12, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 20, 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 23, 2011
hi my friends
sam,mahesari i think you will have a good news this week coz we have the same time for evrythings good luck guys
Hi Rayan,

Congrats buddy........

What you e-cas says now??
Did your address disappeared before PPR?

Thanks

rayan oulad hammadi

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
tetouan
Category........
Visa Office......
rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We received your application for permanent residence on December 10, 2010.

We started processing your application on November 1, 2011.

Medical results have been received.
and still the same after the request for passport
but i have a small question they ask me in the email i recieved i have to pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) but i when i apply in the first time i pay evrything 490+550 so what i have to do in this case and one more things im going to buffalo this week to get my visa

MAHESARI said:

Hi Rayan,

Congrats buddy........

What you e-cas says now??
Did your address disappeared before PPR?

Thanks

sinpguy

Jul 3, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2011
Nomination.....
15-12-2010
AOR Received.
25-07-2011 (by email)
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
02-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-08-2011
Passport Req..
01-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
01-01-2012
LANDED..........
20-01-2012

but i have a small question they ask me in the email i recieved i have to pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) but i when i apply in the first time i pay evrything 490+550 so what i have to do in this case and one more things im going to buffalo this week to get my visa

You can pay rprf at buffalo office directly. That's what rossei did.

Still don't understand why drumman got only rprf request and not ppr?

bravo1234

Star Member
Oct 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

hey congrats buddy...You applied from which province

rayan oulad hammadi

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
tetouan
Category........
Visa Office......
rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i applied from BC
hi rossi how are you i need your help anout the landing and the fees coz im going to buffalo and i wanna do the same what you did
bravo1234 said:
hey congrats buddy...You applied from which province