+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Medical Results have been recived" and after how many days you got ppr guys??

jinneebhat

Star Member
Jun 9, 2010
sam1986 said:
Chill man! they will cash that out...U have ur passports stamped for sure.
They usually collect all the RPRF's and cash all at once.. probably twice a month or so (just my guess). ...This is why its called money order...they can cash anytime...ca its holds a cash value unlike a cheque......money order doesnt bouce like cheques lol..
RElax my friend...
Pla ur celebrations.
sam
Thats comforting...
Thanks Sam. The results will be out tomor. So keeping fingers crossed. Atleast Ecas should have been updated to decision made

MAHESARI

Star Member
Apr 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 2011
AOR Received.
July 13, 2011
Med's Request
July 13, 2011
Med's Done....
July 22, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 12, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 20, 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 23, 2011
sam1986 said:
Thats what I heared from my friend too. but when i went on their website, under forms section...it sayd you need original passports....and I have also heared that they required certified photocopies (notorized)...double check with vancouver
sam
Thank you Sam

MAHESARI

Star Member
Apr 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 2011
AOR Received.
July 13, 2011
Med's Request
July 13, 2011
Med's Done....
July 22, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 12, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 20, 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 23, 2011
jinneebhat said:
Thats comforting...
Thanks Sam. The results will be out tomor. So keeping fingers crossed. Atleast Ecas should have been updated to decision made
Hi Jinnebhat,

Congrats Man.

Can you share your timeline.

Thanks

papai001

Feb 9, 2011
jinneebhat said:
Thats comforting...
Hi jinneebhat,
When did you send your passport? btw where did you send your passport (Buffalo or Fort Erie)?

raj84

Star Member
Dec 5, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-dec-10
Doc's Request.
RCMP Report on oct-21-11
AOR Received.
jul-11
Med's Request
jul-11
Med's Done....
14-jul-11
Passport Req..
waiting
I think one day this waiting time kills meeeeeee :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :mad:

kazemsd

Sep 9, 2011
My file transferred to Detroit and I sent an email to Detroit asking about my ECAS update and I got this answer today.

Sir/madam,
We do not respond to enquiries regarding an application in process in our office while it is within the Normal Processing Time for that type of application. Please do not respond to this email. Our office will be sending you correspondence regarding your file.
To learn about what the Normal Processing Times for all types of applications, please visit:
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/detroit/imm/normal.aspx?lang=eng&menu_id=11&menu=L
Regards,

My file has been received in Buffalo on Oct. 29 so I think I should just wait !! I do not know that Detroit answer is a good sign or not!

tanoshi

Sep 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-10-2010
Doc's Request.
28-05-2011
AOR Received.
28-05-2011
Med's Request
28-05-2011
Med's Done....
10-06-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
02-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-12-2011
LANDED..........
16-12-2011
kazemsd said:
My file transferred to Detroit and I sent an email to Detroit asking about my ECAS update and I got this answer today.

Sir/madam,
We do not respond to enquiries regarding an application in process in our office while it is within the Normal Processing Time for that type of application. Please do not respond to this email. Our office will be sending you correspondence regarding your file.
To learn about what the Normal Processing Times for all types of applications, please visit:
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/detroit/imm/normal.aspx?lang=eng&menu_id=11&menu=L
Regards,

My file has been received in Buffalo on Oct. 29 so I think I should just wait !! I do not know that Detroit answer is a good sign or not!
I think you have to wait. It is said that your application is still in Normal Processing Time so they don't reply to you yet.
Please update your timeline so everyone can follow. THanks

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If his case was received OCT 29, then on NOV 29 2011 it will be 13 months.
So just send them another email asking for the status of your case after NOV 29 and see what they say.
My case was received NOV 4 2010 so 13 months is coming near to me as well...

CHAZ

Nov 14, 2011
hello guys. im just new here. did you know the operation time of nationwide health inc? we just receive our medical papers yesterday and we plan to undergo medical today. tnx

kazemsd

Sep 9, 2011
Amorpaulo said:
It should be his 14 month now if you said his application was received OCt 2010
My application was received in Buffalo on Oct. 29, 2010 so it was almost November!!
I think it will be a good idea to send them email after Nov. 29. I hope by that time I get my PPR :p

TRUONGAN

Nov 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIO Received Oct 9 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 26 2012
Med's Request
Nov 29 2012
Med's Done....
December 8 2012
Interview........
In process Feb 12 2013
Passport Req..
March 27 2013
Hi guys,

I am trying to have the whole picture of current processing time at Buffalo and I need your helps.

If your ecas status show "We started processing your application on MMDDYYYY", can you please put in the date Buffalo started processing AND the date you submitted your application.

This would help others to see how many months it currently take Buffalo to start looking at pending files.

Thanks a lot!

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dunno if many cases remain in buffalo. I think buffalo transfers a lot of cases to satellite offices lately.

Nov 3, 2011
TRUONGAN said:
Hi guys,

I am trying to have the whole picture of current processing time at Buffalo and I need your helps.

If your ecas status show "We started processing your application on MMDDYYYY", can you please put in the date Buffalo started processing AND the date you submitted your application.

This would help others to see how many months it currently take Buffalo to start looking at pending files.

Thanks a lot!
hi they received my application Nov 12 2010
There is no line saying when they started processing
Medicals received came up in October 2011, but I had the medical in July
File was transferred to LA Beginning of November!

This is driving me nuts!!
Any thoughts?