+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Medical Results have been recived" and after how many days you got ppr guys??

sim24

Oct 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2011
Doc's Request.
09-09-2011 (fingerprints)
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
09-09-2011
File Transfer...
04-17-2012 to LA
Med's Request
09-09-2011
Med's Done....
09-30-2011
Passport Req..
06-19-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-09-2012
sam1986 said:
I think that we have to mention it to the SINP office, but I believe we are just making things complex here. If we change it, I dont know if they will like to change their SINP certificate along with t eh NOC ode or something? Not so sure about this.
On federal level, I guess we have to report any changes as well..
But, legally if I have an open work permit ..I can work anywhere even though I have a SINP certiicate....I have seen many of them switching jobs and they are all landed now. They informed me not to report it to anyone until they ask for it..
One of their friends reported it, and it took them extra doumentation submission and his PR was delayed by another 2 months...
I am not telling them anything until they ask for it. Simple!
SAM.

Thanks for ur reply sam and i also wanna add that i phoned sinp and they say let us noe and send us ur job letter and we will update buh you are right sam it will delay the process and i dn think there is any other means of contact btw buffalo and regina except that sinp certificate, I mean they won"t be able to update it online or anything. And sinp officer also mentioned that buffalo office doesnt like unnotified changes and if they cl your employer n ur nt working dere it might result in refusal. I thought i should share!!!! Buh m gonna try my luck and gonna go for it:)

Daisy K

Nov 2, 2011
I got a PPR today. Here is my timeline to share.

- Sent docs to Buffalo: Dec.07, 2010
- Medical Done : July 07, 2011
- Ecas updated to : We started processoing your application on Oct.11, 2011
- PPR : Nov.2, 2011

TRUONGAN

Nov 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIO Received Oct 9 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 26 2012
Med's Request
Nov 29 2012
Med's Done....
December 8 2012
Interview........
In process Feb 12 2013
Passport Req..
March 27 2013
sinpguy said:
http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/article/1080362--ottawa-rejigging-how-it-selects-immigrants?bn=1
Canada has the worst immigration policies and procedure among English-speaking country

okwama2002

Star Member
Mar 6, 2011
Re: "Medical Results have been recived" and after how many days you got ppr guys

Truongan,

Hi,
I live in the US and I know quite a lot about European and American immigration policies. Canada targets high skills while the US goes for across the board lottery winners. All countries have policy shortcomings but I can assure, you are wrong on many points. In the US getting a green-card from a work visa takes over 7 years and getting a work visa from a student visa is almost impossible. When you graduate from school you have to leave after a year of work experience. Talk to your friends in England, or Germany or France then you will realize how lucky you are to have a chance to get Canada PR in 2 to 3 years.
sincerely

sam1986

Apr 21, 2011
Alberta
Hi Sim!
I had a friend who had changed 3 jobs on his SINP category and did not report to anyone. Detroit asked for additional documents and they specifically mentioned that if you have changed any jobs in the process of the application then provide with the appropriate documentation.
He send all his 3 jobs letter and he got his PPR.

I mean they cannot reject ur case based on employment change! SINP is more specific to the province then the employer. As long as you are in th7e province, you should be OK.

I seriously dont want to delay but notifying them with my job changes. i have better opportunities and I am swapping soon in 2 weeks.
Good luck...
SAM

Rma1

Star Member
Nov 1, 2011
Daisy K said:

congratulation!!!!!!!

Did you send any original document to CIC?did u get it back?

MissMyHubbyInCanada

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Daisy K said:

Congrats!!!!

Inderpreet

Star Member
Oct 13, 2010
Hi Frnds....

I am new to this forum but i keep checking the posts everyday....Is dere anybody who help me out Huh

I have applied MNP program last year and my medicals are done..even ECAS status have shown that medical reports have been received....I received a letter from CHC, New Delhi asking to undergo medicals and in the same letter they requested for PPR's ( dated 06 Jul,11 ) But i got delayed in sending the passports to CHC as my husband passort got torned and we have to send it for reissuance....The agent advised that this will be considered a damage passport and this procedure will take 2mnths....then, I sent the letter to CHC Delhi, about the reasons for delaying in sending the passports...But till date we have not proceesed further for the passport..we are getting too late..so i am bit worried is dere any timelimit to send the paspports to embassy or how this delay will impact on my application..pls advise..

Inderpreet
India

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Re: "Medical Results have been recived" and after how many days you got ppr guys

okwama2002 said:
Truongan,

Hi,
I live in the US and I know quite a lot about European and American immigration policies. Canada targets high skills while the US goes for across the board lottery winners. All countries have policy shortcomings but I can assure, you are wrong on many points. In the US getting a green-card from a work visa takes over 7 years and getting a work visa from a student visa is almost impossible. When you graduate from school you have to leave after a year of work experience. Talk to your friends in England, or Germany or France then you will realize how lucky you are to have a chance to get Canada PR in 2 to 3 years.
sincerely
I second it.

Australia may be easier than Canada especially for the int'l students who are studying there. You can earn PR (which isn't equivanet to immigration) after 2 years of study and get immigration after graduation. UK actually started following the point-based immigration like Canada.

TRUONGAN

Nov 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIO Received Oct 9 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 26 2012
Med's Request
Nov 29 2012
Med's Done....
December 8 2012
Interview........
In process Feb 12 2013
Passport Req..
March 27 2013

okwama2002 said:
Truongan,

Hi,
sincerely
Yes! getting a ticket to Canada nowadays is easy if you are a skilled worker.

But...

Canada need to balance between skilled immigrants and compassionate-ground immigration. they close the door to parents and grandparents to accept a huge number of skilled worker application and then end up with a heavy backlog and skilled immigrants cannot find job in their professions because quota are allocated inefficiently!

jinneebhat

Star Member
Jun 9, 2010
Got my PPR yesterday, along with visa approval in the email

PPR received date: 02 Nov 2011

However, I cant submit my passport since I have a possible travel plan later this month. Its that feeling of elation along with that of desperation!!!

Is there a way I can assure that my passport is returned within 15 days?? I can even visit the consulate where my case is, ie NY

Rma1

Star Member
Nov 1, 2011
jinneebhat said:
Got my PPR yesterday, along with visa approval in the email

PPR received date: 02 Nov 2011

However, I cant submit my passport since I have a possible travel plan later this month. Its that feeling of elation along with that of desperation!!!

Is there a way I can assure that my passport is returned within 15 days?? I can even visit the consulate where my case is, ie NY

congratulation!!!
could you please share your time line

Kenight

Oct 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-09-2010
AOR Received.
22-10-2010
Med's Request
19-05-2011
Med's Done....
Transferred to LA
Passport Req..
02-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2011
LANDED..........
???
Soooo many October Applicants got PPR yesterday.

jinneebhat

Star Member
Jun 9, 2010
Rma1 said:
congratulation!!!
could you please share your time line
Application Sent to Visa Office: 05 Sep 2010
Medicals Requested: 29 Apr 2011
Medicals Done: 12 May 2011
Medicals Sent: 17 May 2011
File Transferred to Local Consulate: 23 Sep 2011
Passport Requested: 02 Nov 2011

drumman

Star Member
Mar 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010 DEC 22
Doc's Request.
RPRF FEE REQUESTED ON 10 NOVEMBER 2011
Nomination.....
AB
AOR Received.
JULY 7
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
JULY 6
Med's Done....
7 JULY
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
??????? WHEN ?????PPR WHEN ???
VISA ISSUED...
NOT YET
LANDED..........
NOT YET
congrats everyone who got ppr yesterday and congrats in advance to all who are getting ppr call today