+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Medical Results have been recived" and after how many days you got ppr guys??

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
sinpguy said:
Thats is strange.. Cos I thought since u r in govt. job that made it fast.. But not really hey.. I think they aasign a number of files to each VO and some are lazy and call in sick and others are really good at their work.. just a guess..
who knows... Atleast I know they didnt ignored the dec and jan like they did with oct applicants.... somehitng positive..
That is true. It largely depends on the VO and his/her mind. I wouldn't call a VO just lazy; he/she may be more keen on security checks and demands additional docs at the last stage while rest probably don't care much. It's again your luck we're talking about.

Going back to my colleague, if we sample out just 2 of us, everything is same. Our religion is same but from different countries. Among the muslim countries, some are like RED ALERT for mostly US & Canada. Fortunately, Bangladesh (where I'm from) isn't one of them. My university's Int'l Student Centre has always listed those countries for TRV processing time delay (http://www.uwindsor.ca/isc/trv) in order to let the Int'l students know what they are dealing with when they apply to extend visas. I don't want to paste them here; instead inserted the link for interested people.

Another thing could be my wife. She is a doctor and considered IMG here in Canada. Since Canada is always open to doctors for immigration, she might have played a role in expediting our processing. Just my wild thought!

sinpguy

Jul 3, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2011
Nomination.....
15-12-2010
AOR Received.
25-07-2011 (by email)
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
02-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-08-2011
Passport Req..
01-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
01-01-2012
LANDED..........
20-01-2012
saka101 said:
That is very true about the VO's....some are lazy and some are on point. Its the same in any organization I guess.

Guess I wont hear anything until next year...I am getting antsy as I have not seen my fiancee in almost a year now! :(
Hehe..well we all are in the same stage.. I didnt see my wife for 6 months.. Hopefully something soon..

sinpguy

Jul 3, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2011
Nomination.....
15-12-2010
AOR Received.
25-07-2011 (by email)
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
02-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-08-2011
Passport Req..
01-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
01-01-2012
LANDED..........
20-01-2012
Rossei said:
That is true. It largely depends on the VO and his/her mind. I wouldn't call a VO just lazy; he/she may be more keen on security checks and demands additional docs at the last stage while rest probably don't care much. It's again your luck we're talking about.

Going back to my colleague, if we sample out just 2 of us, everything is same. Our religion is same but from different countries. Among the muslim countries, some are like RED ALERT for mostly US & Canada. Fortunately, Bangladesh (where I'm from) isn't one of them. My university's Int'l Student Centre has always listed those countries for TRV processing time delay (http://www.uwindsor.ca/isc/trv) in order to let the Int'l students know what they are dealing with when they apply to extend visas. I don't want to paste them here; instead inserted the link for interested people.
Kindof curious which country is he from??

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
sinpguy said:
Kindof curious which country is he from??
Hehe, I won't say specifically. But he is from one of those listed countries.

saka101

Mar 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sinpguy said:
Hehe..well we all are in the same stage.. I didnt see my wife for 6 months.. Hopefully something soon..
Hope you are reunited soon.
Long distance is TOUGH

rayan oulad hammadi

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
tetouan
Category........
Visa Office......
rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI GUYS
i did my landing an hours a go in the border in vancouver.but i have a small problem becouse i need to apply for a PRTD (Temp. PR Travel Document) at the local CHC.can you help me where i can find this office to apply for this document im traveling this weekend i misss my fianceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thank you guys for your help

TRUONGAN

Nov 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIO Received Oct 9 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 26 2012
Med's Request
Nov 29 2012
Med's Done....
December 8 2012
Interview........
In process Feb 12 2013
Passport Req..
March 27 2013
rayan oulad hammadi said:
HI GUYS
i did my landing an hours a go in the border in vancouver.but i have a small problem becouse i need to apply for a PRTD (Temp. PR Travel Document) at the local CHC.can you help me where i can find this office to apply for this document im traveling this weekend i misss my fianceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thank you guys for your help
If your COPR was signed by border officer, then just leave Canada and enjoy your quality time with family, you are safe to leave now.

And like they said, when you are back in your country, contact the nearest Visa Office to get PRTD. They will issue you the doc you need to travel back to Canada.

Make sure you show them COPR and pay $50 fee for that document. Travel Doc will let you board airplane and enter Canada while waiting for PR Card.

rayan oulad hammadi

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
tetouan
Category........
Visa Office......
rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thank you my friend
but just i wanna make sure to have it here if i can to dya or tomorrow coz my flighte on saturday
TRUONGAN said:
If your COPR was signed by border officer, then just leave Canada and enjoy your quality time with family, you are safe to leave now.

And like they said, when you are back in your country, contact the nearest Visa Office to get PRTD. They will issue you the doc you need to travel back to Canada.

Make sure you show them COPR and pay $50 fee for that document. Travel Doc will let you board airplane and enter Canada while waiting for PR Card.

TRUONGAN

Nov 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIO Received Oct 9 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 26 2012
Med's Request
Nov 29 2012
Med's Done....
December 8 2012
Interview........
In process Feb 12 2013
Passport Req..
March 27 2013
thank you my friend
but just i wanna make sure to have it here if i can to dya or tomorrow coz my flighte on saturday
Another scenario I forgot to mention. If you anticipate your PR Card may arrive at your Canadian address BEFORE you return back to Canada from abroad, you do not even need to apply for Travel Doc. You can ask someone from Canada to mail PR Card to you from here.

The processing time for a new PR Card is appx. a month. So if you go for lets say 2 months, you will likely have your PR Card handy for the return trip.

It is now you to elect the best option.

P.S: you won't be able to obtain Travel Doc from inside Canada - this must be done by abroad visa offices. But why you have to worry, you are very safe now to travel in and out Canada.

MAHESARI

Star Member
Apr 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 2011
AOR Received.
July 13, 2011
Med's Request
July 13, 2011
Med's Done....
July 22, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 12, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 20, 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 23, 2011
thank you my friend
hi Rayan,

Congrats man.......what you Ecas show now........did you address disappeared when you got PPR.

When they started processing on your file.

I am worried because they received my application on 10th dec 2010 and i got medical 13 July 2011. they started processing my file 5oct 2011.

No news yet.

raj84

Star Member
Dec 5, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-dec-10
Doc's Request.
RCMP Report on oct-21-11
AOR Received.
jul-11
Med's Request
jul-11
Med's Done....
14-jul-11
Passport Req..
waiting
MAHESARI said:
hi Rayan,

Congrats man.......what you Ecas show now........did you address disappeared when you got PPR.

I am worried because they received my application on 10th dec 2010 and i got medical 13 July 2011. they started processing my file 5oct 2011.

No news yet.
maheswari after long time on forum .I am in same boat n plz update me when u recieve ur ppr

raj84

Star Member
Dec 5, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-dec-10
Doc's Request.
RCMP Report on oct-21-11
AOR Received.
jul-11
Med's Request
jul-11
Med's Done....
14-jul-11
Passport Req..
waiting
thank you my friend
Hey Ryan!

Did they ask for docs related to your job offer or either they called ur employer plx let me know i ll really appreciate

ctapt

Oct 22, 2010
Hello guys here is my timeline:

Applied originally on : Feb 20, 2011
Application sent to Buffalo: Jun 20, 2011
AOR: Oct 3, 2011
Meds received by CPP-Ottawa: Oct 18, 2011
Meds reminder : Nov 21, 2011

I have faxed CPP-Ottawa a copy of my examination receipt on Nov 26, 2011 stating that I have passed the medical examination and I have also provided them my tracking number. I called the doctor's office and asked for my tracking number.

Today I have received the following answer from CPP-Ottawa: "Thank you for this information. We have received your passed medical results. You will be hearing from us shortly concerning the next steps to be followed towards finalization as all other statutory requirements have also been met."

What do you think about it ? How much time left to the desirable PR?

Thank you and good luck to everyone !!!!!!!

rayan oulad hammadi

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
tetouan
Category........
Visa Office......
rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
the VO jsut ask where i live anad how much cash i have with me and it was very fast like 10 min
raj84 said:
Hey Ryan!

Did they ask for docs related to your job offer or either they called ur employer plx let me know i ll really appreciate

rayan oulad hammadi

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
tetouan
Category........
Visa Office......
rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thank you mahesari it show the same in process and my adress its appeared.i hope you will hear a good news soooon
MAHESARI said:
hi Rayan,

No news yet.