+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical results have been received?

hootch

Jan 23, 2008
On my Application status online says Medical results have been received.
What does it mean?? they started processing the file on December 13 2007 and
now this.
The medical was done back in October, why would they receive them so late?

Hootch

habib890

Mar 30, 2008
They might have received the medical early. However they updated it later. This may happen. No worries!

Jorman

Apr 28, 2008
By the way,
This is good news, because recieving medical results means it is the last step in decision making, good luck.

Gdaymate

Star Member
Sep 26, 2007
When medical exams are done, the results are sent electronically to the regional processing centre nearest to the consulate that will be processing the file. When the consulate is ready they just download them so it doesn't have anything to do with when your doctor sent off the results.

And each consulate is a little different about when in the process they go looking for the results - e-CAS has been showing the message "medical results received" on my file since the first time I could log into e-CAS so it does not necessarily mean they are near the end of the process.... but it could :)

R K Mehta

May 5, 2007
They don't change the online status so frequently. Quite possible they have examined the medical tests too.

By the way, you must have submitted original passport. If yes, you should be hopefully receiving visa documents any time now. Good Luck

R K Mehta

hootch

Jan 23, 2008
Not really, no passport has been submitted yet, it just that Medical thing appeared on e-CAS out of blue
and i was wondering what it is and why so late.

When I checked on the table that explains status of application "Medical Results" actualy falls
on the category of "Decision Made" so I guess they are on their last step, GOD willing in good one.

hootch