+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical results got lost?

winnipeg-jets

Jun 17, 2012
Hi,
It is already 4 months after medical exam was performed and we still didn't get status updated nor request to make some additional exam.
Every time i visit visa office,they say me that they didn't receive my wife's result and ask me to wait.
Average processing time to get passport request in my region is 2 months.
Someone have or had the same situation? They just lost my wife's result or they perform some additional check?

tica1008

Star Member
Jun 10, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-18-2014
AOR Received.
08-07-2014
Med's Done....
June 2015 got them redone Police Certificate: Sent with application OWP: Sent with application
Interview........
30-09-2015
LANDED..........
30-09-2015
winnipeg-jets said:
Hi,
It is already 4 months after medical exam was performed and we still didn't get status updated nor request to make some additional exam.
Every time i visit visa office,they say me that they didn't receive my wife's result and ask me to wait.
Average processing time to get passport request in my region is 2 months.
Someone have or had the same situation? They just lost my wife's result or they perform some additional check?
I dont want to alert you but you should make sure they got it. Im not sure how you can do that but try.

My dad sent my application to CIC M in sept 2011, it was May already and nothing, we called the call center via 3 way, because I am currently in Costa Rica, and they said that nothing had shown up and keep waiting.

I t was too long, my dad paid an immigration lawyer for an hour for advice and she recommended writing a letter to CIC.

We did, they answered a month later stating that "we are sorry for the inconvenience but we are unable to locate your application at this time" THEY LOST IT!!!
Then gave us a new address and a specific persons name, to send all photocopies of the application and Canada post receipt, We did,

They received it May 25, we got our AOR email on June 1ST, next week by June 6TH, status showed on ECAS for me, the person being sponsored, then by the 8th my dad received via mail, his sponsorship approval letter, date June 1ST, stating that on that day they sent it to Guatemala.

So, its all good, the government responds to their mistakes, but they do happen. Make sure, Ive check many forums and most people that applied in sept in my VO, already landed. I need to go back to University in Sept or I will lose my admission, already waited here for almost 2 years (no im exaggerating) ive been here since nov 2010. So, wasted time, but its God's timing, not ours.

Hope you figure it out.

winnipeg-jets

Jun 17, 2012
Thanks, tica1008
Hope you will get your medical soon. Do they put your application on regular queue or they will give to it some high priority because of mistake?
I've been in my visa office again and finally they figured out that Paris LOST my wife's examination! They called Dr and she resend copies of exam to Paris. Now we will wait again, hopefully will get some response within 5 weeks...

tica1008

Star Member
Jun 10, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-18-2014
AOR Received.
08-07-2014
Med's Done....
June 2015 got them redone Police Certificate: Sent with application OWP: Sent with application
Interview........
30-09-2015
LANDED..........
30-09-2015
That's great Winnipeg-Jets!!!

See, sometimes we gotta push the VO because then its lost time.
I'm happy for you, well I don't have to do medicals we did upfront exams, so Ecas shows Guatemala already has them, I hope Guatemala will fast track the process, CIC Mississauga did. I hope that they acknoledging the date of Sept 2011 means that they will make up for the time. I checked the sept 2011 thread here, and most of them have already landed. So, here's to hoping and praying that they will give me eveything so that I can land before my medicals expire on August 15. If you pray or anything else. Please send me good vibes!!!

Thanks!

dignity3

Dec 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct- 2008
AOR Received.
sep-2008
Med's Request
1st/ march 2011 2/ feb- 2013
Med's Done....
1/3/2013
Passport Req..
23/09/2013
VISA ISSUED...
26/09/2013
LANDED..........
09/10/2013
hey guys
they are missing my medical after 4 months,,,, they are searching for it ... can I redo the medical without another request from the embassy .. I just want to be on a safe side
please note that my first medical has expired.. they requested me to redo the medical 4 months ago with no stated time permitted to redo this medical ..
all replies would be highly appreciated

SmithyLinds

Star Member
May 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2013
AOR Received.
31-07-2013
My husband just got email yesterday requesting medical within 30 days. He did the medical back in july!!! Do you think the doctor still has copies??
Can't believe this. Maybe it got sent to different office?