+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical result

Aman pradhan

Mar 25, 2023
I was never sick or have any medical history. i got medical request for my canada student visa and i appeared for test. doctor found one abnormalitie in my lungs xray which is mentioned as fibrotic lision bilateral upper zone so i was called for retake-xray on same day and in report it is mentioned that there is no any suspicions of active TB but they checked yes in evidence of tuberculosis so what is the possibilities for my ppr as i never got tb or took any medicine in past . please reply i am in big over thinking.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I was never sick or have any medical history. i got medical request for my canada student visa and i appeared for test. doctor found one abnormalitie in my lungs xray which is mentioned as fibrotic lision bilateral upper zone so i was called for retake-xray on same day and in report it is mentioned that there is no any suspicions of active TB but they checked yes in evidence of tuberculosis so what is the possibilities for my ppr as i never got tb or took any medicine in past . please reply i am in big over thinking.
This exact same question was asked a few days ago. If you passed your medical, then just wait. If asked for further tests then complete the tests. You had tuberculosis.

Reactions: Taran D