Med's Request
01-12-2011/08-01-2013
Med's Done....
15-01-2012/07-05-2013
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
hello! i saw your topic on this forum regarding "medical results has been received"... we received this status since january 2012, but unfortunately we didn't received any good news from cic, until they requested us again to undergo our 2nd medical last january 2013, my children was cleared but mine got delayed because st. lukes found out that i have suspected PTB, and i have to undergo sputum and repeat xray.. but luckily, the tests was all negative and i was cleared after 3 mos of waiting last april 2013.. until now, we didn't received any news from cic and we are worried that it may repeat the same situation, happened on our first medical.. what do you think is the problem on our application? is it possible that we will receive good news any time soon?? i checked our eclient status but still there are no changes.. thanks and more power..

ffarin11

Jun 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 11, 2011
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
April 28, 2011
IELTS Request
Not Required
Med's Request
June 15, 2013
Med's Done....
June 23, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
October 22,2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 10
jcmtria said:
hello! i saw your topic on this forum regarding "medical results has been received"... we received this status since january 2012, but unfortunately we didn't received any good news from cic, until they requested us again to undergo our 2nd medical last january 2013, my children was cleared but mine got delayed because st. lukes found out that i have suspected PTB, and i have to undergo sputum and repeat xray.. but luckily, the tests was all negative and i was cleared after 3 mos of waiting last april 2013.. until now, we didn't received any news from cic and we are worried that it may repeat the same situation, happened on our first medical.. what do you think is the problem on our application? is it possible that we will receive good news any time soon?? i checked our eclient status but still there are no changes.. thanks and more power..
medical is valid for one year only. since your medical expired in jan 2013 they requested it again. hopefully you will hear from them soon now.

gani

Star Member
Dec 9, 2012
jcmtria said:
Your previous Visa Office is in Buffalo right? If yes, then your files are those transfered to Ottawa,one reason why it took long time to process your application is because there is a schedule on when they would open files transferred from Buffalo to Ottawa.

jcmtria

Aug 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-2010
Nomination.....
06-06-2011
AOR Received.
27-10-2011
File Transfer...
00-11-2011
Med's Request
01-12-2011/08-01-2013
Med's Done....
15-01-2012/07-05-2013
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
gani said:
Your previous Visa Office is in Buffalo right? If yes, then your files are those transfered to Ottawa,one reason why it took long time to process your application is because there is a schedule on when they would open files transferred from Buffalo to Ottawa.
yah, i think so... we are one of those unlucky applicants.. still hoping they would take time to review our files...