pathania07

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi Guys i am facing very critical situation now..My wife is pregnant and now we have request to do medical .
I am confused what should do in this situation, should be do chest x-ray for her or wait till her delivery?

Please senior share your views here.
Your comment will be highly appreciative .

getcanada

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
pathania07 said:
Hi Guys i am facing very critical situation now..My wife is pregnant and now we have request to do medical .
I am confused what should do in this situation, should be do chest x-ray for her or wait till her delivery?

I don’t remember the X-ray procedure name but you can get it done.
Let the hospital lab technician know your pregnancy stage and take the advise.

try within couple of days if nothing works, immediately send email to CIC VO with details of the pregnancy and the stage and delivery date.

they will send the medicals after delivery...

tahsinmohammad

Sep 1, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Citizenship
pathania07 said:

Some doctors advised and some dont to do Chest X-ray during the pregnancy as it depends on how many months she is pregnant.Contact your local area DMP and talk to them.If she has crossed 4 months then i would not recommended doing medicals...

Notify about your spouse pregnancy to local embassy as soon as possible with letter from doctor and expected due date...Embassy will let you do the medicals after the delivery as well.thats what I did with my spouse..I am doing my spouse re medical this week after she delivered baby in janauary 2014..Good luck

pathania07

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Thank you very much for important guidance .

If i do as you told me , inform about pregnancy to embassy..then how much time embassy will take to finalize our case?

tahsinmohammad

Sep 1, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Citizenship
pathania07 said:
Thank you very much for important guidance .

If i do as you told me , inform about pregnancy to embassy..then how much time embassy will take to finalize our case?
No one can say about the time frame to complete the processing of the application...If you are PR then you need to notify the Embassy and after the baby is born you need to add the baby as dependent..If you are Canadian then you need to apply for the Citizenship Certificate..

In any case you need to notify the embassy where your file is being processed...Good luck

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
pathania07 said:

Dear Sir

1). Get Appointment For Medical
2). Drop Email to LVO , explain that you have got appointment for medicals , and both of you are appearing for medicals
3). At Medical Center , explain situation to Doctor / Incharge - He will sort our every thing for you

Do Not worry
Accept my advance congratulations for the little angle - May Allah bless him with the best , now and for ever

Stay Blessed

pathania07

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Thank you very much for your valuable suggestion Msaeed &tahsinmohammad. You mean we should go ahead for medical and done medical except x-ray Right. X-ray can be made after delivery right? That mat be good idea...

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
pathania07 said:
Thank you very much for your valuable suggestion Msaeed &tahsinmohammad. You mean we should go ahead for medical and done medical except x-ray Right. X-ray can be made after delivery right? That mat be good idea...
Sir

This is THE ONLY SOLUTION

Stay Blessed

rajeeve6600

Star Member
Dec 20, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
AOR Received.
October 2013
Med's Request
February 2014
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
By Jesus's grace , May 2014
pathania07 said:
Please go through the below threads to get more clearer picture about different options :

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pregnancy-and-mr-request-t178121.0.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pregnancy-and-medical-exam-t125043.0.html

cris4672

Nov 1, 2011
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Med's Request
Sept 2013 / July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2013/ Aug 2014
Interview........
NIL
Passport Req..
Dec 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2017
LANDED..........
plan on 2017
Hi there,
Let me share our experience,my wife was 6mos pregnant when we received MR for myself,wife and my daughter.We went ahead as scheduled but exclude xray for my wife,i already èxpected that there will be delay on the processing before hand when we knew that theres a blessing coming(new child). They emailed me again sending request that my wife have to take xray..during tht time i have a new child and sent case specific email about my child inclusion to our application then i sent the required form and pay the fee.. my wife MR was valid for 3months and b4 3 mos was due i received request for my new child to go for medical so they both went and finished it.. last yr my status has info that theyve received all their medical results and now we are waiting for next instructions.. Do not risk ur new child to xray, familys health comes first. All these can wait as this is what i did. So i carry on with work and wait patiently, hope this sharing helps.. Goodluck to u and your family..

pathania07

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
cris4672 thank you very much for your valuable experience.

pathania07

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I think its better way if someone is facing medical during pregnancy , they should leave chest x-ray and done all medical formalities . because child health is very important. what u guys suggest ? is this way is good or not.

Thank you all ...

share your views here...

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
pathania07 said:
I think its better way if someone is facing medical during pregnancy , they should leave chest x-ray and done all medical formalities . because child health is very important. what u guys suggest ? is this way is good or not.

Thank you all ...

share your views here...
Dear Mate

If you read medical instructions , it is clearly stated that
"Due to the health of featus , no Xray will be done during pregnancy".

No sane doctor will require / conduct this X-Ray
Bare in mind first test is of "Urine Sample" , to check pregnancy , Sugar and other infections etc

I hope this educates forum , and you too

Stay Blessed

pathania07

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Senior plz share your views and live this form

thx...