+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical requirements/necessities for study visa (january 2021 intake)

Nottanyaverma

Oct 28, 2019
Hi guys, I'm Tanya. Can anyone tell me the entire process of medical for study visa? What are the things that I need to take care of before getting my medical done since I'm anemic?

j8naid

Jun 25, 2020
I did my medicals on 28th of August in Fortis, Bangalore. All they required for me was to carry my original passport and 2 copies of them. Along wit that, They do require your passport size photo and I guess thats it. The whole process was pretty quick, and was done within an hour. They took 4300rs approx, and didn't have to do any additional tests other than Xray, Blood and urine test, and Physical examination.
I hope this helps.

Reactions: Nottanyaverma

Nottanyaverma

Oct 28, 2019
I did my medicals on 28th of August in Fortis, Bangalore. All they required for me was to carry my original passport and 2 copies of them. Along wit that, They do require your passport size photo and I guess thats it. The whole process was pretty quick, and was done within an hour. They took 4300rs approx, and didn't have to do any additional tests other than Xray, Blood and urine test, and Physical examination.
I hope this helps.
Do they ask you if you smoke or drink?