+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical requirements and lupus.

mjsantos

Oct 5, 2008
My wife has lupus. It is in the blood but it only affects the skin. He has had it for 10 years. She was never sick and she knows she has it because she was told so. She does not fell anything. It looks oike she is healthier than I am. she was in a hospital for a week because she had a blood clot. Now, she take coumadin once a day and take her regular lupus medicine once a day as well. She works, exercise and she does not feel anything. The only times she goes to the doctor is to check if everything is ok with lupus and that is every 6 month and to check the dosage of coumadin which is every 3 months. She has been doing that for the longest and she is fine. It is not contagious and the only thing I need is the medicine. Do you think I might get my application denied because of that?

Thank you.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't think it's a problem if it's under control but they might want a lot of medical testing to prove that it's under control. What they look for the most are things that are contagious and dangerous to Canadians and things that are likely to put undue stress on the health care programs.