+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical required for 6 month temporary Residence Permit?

Dinto

Star Member
Feb 24, 2012
Does anyone know if you need a medical for a 6 month visitors permit for Canada.... I read on Travel Zone that one was necessary... but I think they might not have their information correct... ;)

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Dinto said:
Does anyone know if you need a medical for a 6 month visitors permit for Canada.... I read on Travel Zone that one was necessary... but I think they might not have their information correct... ;)
1. Less than 6 months no. But if you are from a designated country, then for an extension in Canada, you would require a medical after 6 months.

mrs_peters

Jan 8, 2012
Hi
if you apply for 6months they will required Medical.
My mom applied for 6months and had her Medical done, then before her
stay expired we extend her Visitor's record and she got approved for 2years..
I think its better to have medical just in case you want to extend your stay her in Canada :)

Dinto

Star Member
Feb 24, 2012
If you want to extend your stay in Canada can you get the medical done in Canada? She has to travel so far from were she lives to see an authorized Doctor and we are not sure if she wants to extend the visa? So the way I see it if we apply for 5.5 months she should not need the medical?

thanks

somey11

Nov 23, 2009
Lahore
NOC Code......
How much medical fee if i want to extend my parents visa? they live wid me on visit for 6 months now i want to extend their stay.