+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

'MEDICAL REQUEST RECIVED' from London CHC----few questions----Plz share thoughts

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi friends & fellows
just received the Medical Request for me & for my wife from London CHC. i have few questions to the seniors:

1. is there any issues that i should be aware/ careful of before attending for medical?

2. i had a history of severe back pain (as i was working long hours) 2 years ago & my doctor gave me antibiotics, now it's healed. should i tell this to the DMP?

3. is over weight any problem for Canadian Medical purpose?

4. after Medical what is the next step?

5. how long it might take to get any response from London CHC once the Medicals are sent?

6. does anybody know which DMP is the best (i mean helpful & co-operative) in or around London?

my dear friends & seniors, plz give me any suggestions & advice that u think may help me at this stage of application.

thnx in advance.............................................

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shibleebd said:
anyone can share any thoughts?
Hellow friend,

My answers:

1. is there any issues that i should be aware/ careful of before attending for medical?

Nothing. If you are in normal health, go ahead.

2. i had a history of severe back pain (as i was working long hours) 2 years ago & my doctor gave me antibiotics, now it's healed. should i tell this to the DMP?

No need. Why the doctor gave antibiotics for back pain?. Any way, just ignore it.

Not for this case. But, try to reduce at least once you reach in Canada.

Wait for further communication from CHC.

5. how long it might take to get any response from London CHC once the Medicals are sent?

One to two months.

6. does anybody know which DMP is the best (i mean helpful & co-operative) in or around London

Some one else may help you in this matter.

cherrie

Mar 3, 2010
shibleebd said:
hi friends & fellows
just received the Medical Request for me & for my wife from London CHC. i have few questions to the seniors:

6. does anybody know which DMP is the best (i mean helpful & co-operative) in or around London?

my dear friends & seniors, plz give me any suggestions & advice that u think may help me at this stage of application.

Hey shibleebd,

Congrats on ur Med. When u book ur appointment with the DMP, they should give you al letter with any other information they think you should know.

2. And yes they advice all patients to let them know of any medical history since it is healed i dont think that should be a problem.

3. In this same forum some one mention that being over weight was not a problem. cant find the link sorry. But if you dont have any long term illness associated with your weight then again dat should not be a problem.

4. After medical if successive, then it should be your PPR. And of course if bckground and security checks are successful.

5. I have noticed, from looking at other peoples profile, on this forum and on trackitt, for the london office it take about 3 to 4 months, but could be sooner or even longer!!

6. I think that is totall up to you. how many DMP's have been supplied by CIC in london? i think you can pick any, there might be little or no price difference charged by ths DMPs in London.
Had my med on the 5th of March, Still waiting for PPR.

Hope this helps.
Gudluck

Cherrie.

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi WILSON
thnx for the response & giving courage

i will follow ur advice.

wilson said:
Hellow friend,

My answers:

Nothing. If you are in normal health, go ahead.

No need. Why the doctor gave antibiotics for back pain?. Any way, just ignore it.

Not for this case. But, try to reduce at least once you reach in Canada.

Wait for further communication from CHC.

One to two months.

6. does anybody know which DMP is the best (i mean helpful & co-operative) in or around London

Some one else may help you in this matter.

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi CHERRIE
nice to hear from u.

2. so, here u r suggesting that i should tell DMP about the back pain & about the anti biotic?

6. there r 4 DMPs in/ around London. price is almost same. may i ask, which DMP u used?

thnx for ur reply

i wish u get ur PPR & PP back with visa soon............

cherrie said:
Hey shibleebd,

Congrats on ur Med. When u book ur appointment with the DMP, they should give you al letter with any other information they think you should know.

2. And yes they advice all patients to let them know of any medical history since it is healed i dont think that should be a problem.

3. In this same forum some one mention that being over weight was not a problem. cant find the link sorry. But if you dont have any long term illness associated with your weight then again dat should not be a problem.

4. After medical if successive, then it should be your PPR. And of course if bckground and security checks are successful.

5. I have noticed, from looking at other peoples profile, on this forum and on trackitt, for the london office it take about 3 to 4 months, but could be sooner or even longer!!

6. I think that is totall up to you. how many DMP's have been supplied by CIC in london? i think you can pick any, there might be little or no price difference charged by ths DMPs in London.
Had my med on the 5th of March, Still waiting for PPR.

Hope this helps.
Gudluck

Cherrie.

cherrie

Mar 3, 2010
shibleebd said:
hi CHERRIE
nice to hear from u.

2. so, here u r suggesting that i should tell DMP about the back pain & about the anti biotic?

6. there r 4 DMPs in/ around London. price is almost same. may i ask, which DMP u used?

thnx for ur reply

i wish u get ur PPR & PP back with visa soon............
Thanks shibleedb. My DMP was in manchester.
Yeah if you want to tell them to be honest, but there is no harm if you do.

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thnx CHERRIE

cherrie said:
Thanks shibleedb. My DMP was in manchester.
Yeah if you want to tell them to be honest, but there is no harm if you do.

Nari

Aug 7, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 June 2009
Doc's Request.
01 Sept 2009
AOR Received.
15 Dec 2009
Med's Request
03 March 2010
Med's Done....
31 March 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01 June, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
16 June, 2010
LANDED..........
10 October, 2010
shibleebd said:
hi friends & fellows

2. i had a history of severe back pain (as i was working long hours) 2 years ago & my doctor gave me antibiotics, now it's healed. should i tell this to the DMP? If you are ok now, don't mention about that at all.

3. is over weight any problem for Canadian Medical purpose? If it is just overweight not because of any illness, I don't think it will be a problem. For example I was given a question "Have you ever noticed visible weight decrease and increase?"

4. after Medical what is the next step? After medicals doctor collect everything and send to appropriate commission, and then you have to wait from a call or maybe email from the visa office.

5. how long it might take to get any response from London CHC once the Medicals are sent? In my papers they mentioned it can be from 1 to 3 months, but one of my friends got in 1.5 months, another one got in 2 weeks.

6. does anybody know which DMP is the best (i mean helpful & co-operative) in or around London? Sorry can't answer, I am from another country.

BDSkilled

Oct 15, 2009
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2010
is there any chance to be rejected afer doing medical & sending RPR fee. However my DMP told me that my report is OK.

Last when will i get Passport request. How long it takes after submission of Medical & RPR fee

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i think even after the medicals the background check is still on & if noting bad comes up, PPR should be 2/3months. however, in my case it might be another 6/7 as i am under London CHC

BDSkilled said:
is there any chance to be rejected afer doing medical & sending RPR fee. However my DMP told me that my report is OK.

Last when will i get Passport request. How long it takes after submission of Medical & RPR fee

Nari

Aug 7, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 June 2009
Doc's Request.
01 Sept 2009
AOR Received.
15 Dec 2009
Med's Request
03 March 2010
Med's Done....
31 March 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01 June, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
16 June, 2010
LANDED..........
10 October, 2010
Just let's hope for the best, we all are in the same boat, let's just hope that everything will be fine in a shortest period ;))))
Only let's keep each other updated, I think it is quite important.

Don't worry ;)))))

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
U R ABSOLUTELY CORRECT, NARI------ :)

Nari said:
Just let's hope for the best, we all are in the same boat, let's just hope that everything will be fine in a shortest period ;))))
Only let's keep each other updated, I think it is quite important.

Don't worry ;)))))

Kellys

Star Member
Mar 26, 2009
Dublin, Ireland
Visa Office......
London :)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Dec 2009
AOR Received.
28 Jan 2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
In Process - 7th April 2010
Med's Request
Docs arrived in Canada April 28th
Med's Done....
07/May/2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06/July/10
VISA ISSUED...
20/July/10
LANDED..........
27/August/10
Just wanted to say congratulations on your med request. Not long now. Visa so close now you can almost touch it. Stay positive.