+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Request Problem

abhishekh56

May 1, 2023
Hello,

Last year i did my upfront medical in 2022 October and my application was refused and recently and in my another attemp i got medical request on 26 June. But the issue is as far i know a medical is valid for 12 months and the place where i did the medical they told me that they can't do my another medical before 12 months. My classes will begin in 2024 January so anyhow i 've to do another medical before travell but i don't know what to do now? Is it true that we can't do another medical within 12 months? Or did they asked for medical request because my classes will begin in jan and my medical is going to expire in November? I hope someone replies to my issue.

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hello,

Last year i did my upfront medical in 2022 October and my application was refused and recently and in my another attemp i got medical request on 26 June. But the issue is as far i know a medical is valid for 12 months and the place where i did the medical they told me that they can't do my another medical before 12 months. My classes will begin in 2024 January so anyhow i 've to do another medical before travell but i don't know what to do now? Is it true that we can't do another medical within 12 months? Or did they asked for medical request because my classes will begin in jan and my medical is going to expire in November? I hope someone replies to my issue.
Medical center will not do another medical when so much time is left

You can submit your old medical through webform and let them know

abhishekh56

May 1, 2023
What if i do medical with my medical request ime without letting then know about my previous medical? Am i going to be in trouble? Because I've to do medical anyhow before traveling. My course will begin in jan and my medical is about to expire in October November. So, I've to do the medical anyhow today or tomorrow. So, why not today.

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
What if i do medical with my medical request ime without letting then know about my previous medical? Am i going to be in trouble? Because I've to do medical anyhow before traveling. My course will begin in jan and my medical is about to expire in October November. So, I've to do the medical anyhow today or tomorrow. So, why not today.
You can do if medical center is willing to