Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
ما شاء الله لا قوة الا بالله
Hello Dear .
Shoot one mail to case specific enquiry and parallel call midi tell him about the situation , might be you throug with same .

Thank you dear patel_sanket_1

Chady

May 24, 2018
Hi, my case is the following:
I have CSQ, and applied for the federal:
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on April 13, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on June 27, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on July 13, 2017.
I sent an inquiry about the expected date to receive the medical and got the below reply from London Office:
Dear Sir / Madam,
This is in response to your enquiry.
Your application is in process or waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required by you at this time.
Our office will contact the applicant when a decision has been made or if further information is required. Immigration decisions and information requests are sent by post or email to the addresses provided in the application.
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum. Sincerely,
SNO

Can someone give any hint about when to expect the medical request and consequently the PPR?
Appreciate your help.
THanks

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
Documents' Update November 2017
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Processing: 14-03-2016 / Pre-Arrival Letter: 27/11/17
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
ما شاء الله لا قوة الا بالله
Hello Dear .
Shoot one mail to case specific enquiry and parallel call midi tell him about the situation , might be you throug with same .
I think they have a different way to count the months! one month of theirs is 10 months of ours!!! so 16 months will actually be 160 of ours
I received a message from IRCC with following:

Dear............

Re-Application number XX********

All applications for permanent residence in Canada are subject to statutory requirements, including background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted permanent resident status. We are currently conducting certain background investigations.

Our website, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp.asp, notes the processing times for the different categories of applications and for residents and nationals of certain countries.

The only thing I got from this communication is that they are conducting a background check for me. How much time will it take? ... To be continues

patel_sanket_1

Jul 29, 2015
Ahmedabad
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
31-08-2013
Doc's Request.
05-01-2017
AOR Received.
27-04-2017
IELTS Request
Done Already
File Transfer...
17-07-2017
Med's Request
12-11-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
HMMM
VISA ISSUED...
God Help
LANDED..........
When God decided
T
I think they have a different way to count the months! one month of theirs is 10 months of ours!!! so 16 months will actually be 160 of ours

Dear............

All applications for permanent residence in Canada are subject to statutory requirements, including background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted permanent resident status. We are currently conducting certain background investigations.

Our website, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp.asp, notes the processing times for the different categories of applications and for residents and nationals of certain countries.

The only thing I got from this communication is that they are conducting a background check for me. How much time will it take? ... To be continues
This are the standered answer from their side ...
Wait for few days we will definitely received some good news ..
As this are pending from so much time .

patel_sanket_1

Jul 29, 2015
Ahmedabad
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
31-08-2013
Doc's Request.
05-01-2017
AOR Received.
27-04-2017
IELTS Request
Done Already
File Transfer...
17-07-2017
Med's Request
12-11-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
HMMM
VISA ISSUED...
God Help
LANDED..........
When God decided
T

Dear............

This are the standered answer from their side ...
Wait for few days we will definitely received some good news ..
As this are pending from so much time .

Reactions: mgazi

Nadee

Feb 17, 2016
Sri Lanka
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-07-2017
Med's Request
13-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-04-2018
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
07-11-2018
Hope most everybody received your MR. They have started requesting for MR since March 2018 if you are not received your MR please be patient you will receive as soon for sure or may take further more time that's normal in QSWP.

I have received my MR - 13-March-2018
done MR - 07 April-2018
e-client status - Medical results have been received
waiting for PPR and DM

Reactions: Chady

Chady

May 24, 2018
Hope most everybody received your MR. They have started requesting for MR since March 2018 if you are not received your MR please be patient you will receive as soon for sure or may take further more time that's normal in QSWP.

I have received my MR - 13-March-2018
done MR - 07 April-2018
e-client status - Medical results have been received
waiting for PPR and DM
Hi, thanks for the encouragement, definitely needed.

When did you submit your application for PR?
Regards, Chady

Nadee

Feb 17, 2016
Sri Lanka
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-07-2017
Med's Request
13-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-04-2018
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
07-11-2018
Hi, thanks for the encouragement, definitely needed.

When did you submit your application for PR?
Regards, Chady
21 April 2017

Reactions: Chady

Neisha@21

May 29, 2018
hi guys so this is my status after applying for pr under qsw:
Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

application was received on nov 30 2017.

And since then I have not received any medical request.
but they are some people I know received medical request who had applied in Jan 2018!!!

go.quebec

Mar 19, 2017
hi guys so this is my status after applying for pr under qsw:
Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

application was received on nov 30 2017.

And since then I have not received any medical request.
but they are some people I know received medical request who had applied in Jan 2018!!!
what is your VO?
there are people who applied apr/may last year but still have not received their meds.

Reactions: Neisha@21 and Chady

ballak1984

Feb 4, 2019
Middle East
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
I have submitted my application in Feb 2019 and received the AOR in April 2019, then got biometrics done in Jun 2019. I guess I wont be receiving the med request any soon! Are they slower this year or what? A friend of mine received the med request in like 8 months after applying for the PR in 2018. I wish you all the best.

Saddamjit

Jul 27, 2019
They received my application for permanent residence on December 4, 2019.
I got AOR on February 18, 2021.
Biometrics done on February 24, 2021.
From India and I applied paper baser application.
My GCKEY CIC account shows final date as 4 march 2022 and the completion percentage is increasing and time left is decreasing.

Please let me know when I will get Medical request and eventually PR ?

ballak1984

Feb 4, 2019
Middle East
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
They received my application for permanent residence on December 4, 2019.
I got AOR on February 18, 2021.
Biometrics done on February 24, 2021.
From India and I applied paper baser application.
My GCKEY CIC account shows final date as 4 march 2022 and the completion percentage is increasing and time left is decreasing.

Please let me know when I will get Medical request and eventually PR ?
Hi Bro, IRCC is literally turning a blind eye on outland applications. Am a Feb 2019 applicant and I still have no dm….
Usually MR is one the last steps in PR, so it could take some long time to receive it.
I have received MR on 2nd Sep 2021 and was received by IRCC on 7th Sep. its been like 34 months for me and am totally fed up.
According to many reviews I have seen for accredited immigration consultants, paper based outland applications QSW stream would take 24-36 months of processing. Good luck and lets stay in touch