+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Request - MI1 - Queries

canadaprocess

Star Member
Feb 16, 2010
I got medical Req. (MI-1)

I have the following queries:

I got points when I include my wife and her education in the first stage of application.

Now I want to go alone to canada and Once I have job and I will apply for VISA and she will join me later. She is currently pregnant and financial issues we don't like to go all together to canada without a job.

As mentioned in the Medical request letter(Settlement Information sheet), dependents can join later with new application.

1. If I proceed alone, technically do you think am I eligible for VISA or do they create any issues ?

2. Can I go alone for medical since I'm the only one applying for VISA ? does the dependents need to take medical since they are not joining me until I apply fresh application for VISA for them ?

3. I rembered I paid RPRF fees and sent with full application, incase if I'm incorrect( it is 3yrs old so I'm not sure) Will they give me another chance to pay the fees ?

4. I may not get PCC for both countries I lived on time since they gave only 45days time, the current processing time for both countries is around 3 to 4 Months. I didn't travel any other country after I submit my full application. So there is no change in PCC history. Is that okay ?

5. Indian Embassy will take my original passport for PCC and they will give only after providing PC certificate, how can I submit my original passport to Canada NDVO ?

Please advise.

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
Hi,

You finish the medical and complete all the formalities till getting visa on passport for yourself and family members.

After getting visa, you can land alone and your family can join later before expiry of visa.

If you try to apply for your family from Canada, it will take too much time.

1. If I proceed alone, technically do you think am I eligible for VISA or do they create any issues ? ...NO, you will not be eligible

2. Can I go alone for medical since I'm the only one applying for VISA ? does the dependents need to take medical since they are not joining me until I apply fresh application for VISA for them ? No, If you have medical for your family members, you need to complete.

3. I rembered I paid RPRF fees and sent with full application, incase if I'm incorrect( it is 3yrs old so I'm not sure) Will they give me another chance to pay the fees ? They have your details of payments. If you have paid, they will not ask

4. I may not get PCC for both countries I lived on time since they gave only 45days time, the current processing time for both countries is around 3 to 4 Months. I didn't travel any other country after I submit my full application. So there is no change in PCC history. Is that okay ?
PCC is required , if you have stayed in country for more than 6 months. Which country you are referring which is difficult to get.?

5. Indian Embassy will take my original passport for PCC and they will give only after providing PC certificate, how can I submit my original passport to Canada NDVO ? You need to courier them at their office address.