+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

medical request generated but no email received- and death of representative

HIMASAP

Nov 11, 2018
hi.. while viewing the status of my application using the online tool on 29th march 2019 i came to know that my medical request has been generated on 22nd march 2019. i had hired a authorised representative and we asked him about this on 30th march but got no response after repeatedly mailing and calling him i came to know that he has died. i called the cic toll free no. to know whether the email has been sent or not to which they said that email has been sent. but till 29th march the representative had sent all the mail that he received. so there is still confusion that whether he received the email or not else he would have definitely forwarded it to me as he used to. amid this confusion of not knowing what is the status exactly cuz my representative was not replying i had sent an email to NDVO to give me the email directly and when i finally came to know that the representative died i raised the web form on 5th april 2019 asking them remove him as representative, send me all communications and the medical email and extension for medical . kindly help is there any other thing to be done and when does cic revert for such cases as this is an emergency case since my time limit for medical will expire on 22nd april 2019.

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Perhaps they had some technical issue on 22nd March. As per eCAS medical forms were sent directly to my email id on 22nd March but I didn't receive anything. I have reached out to IRCC via webform and still waiting for response. In between my application is dependent PR through family sponsorship. My daughter's file is in Mississauga, Canada right now.

HIMASAP

Nov 11, 2018
Perhaps they had some technical issue on 22nd March. As per eCAS medical forms were sent directly to my email id on 22nd March but I didn't receive anything. I have reached out to IRCC via webform and still waiting for response. In between my application is dependent PR through family sponsorship. My daughter's file is in Mississauga, Canada right now.
Well there might have been a technical glitch !! Even I have reached out to them via webform so let’s just hope they revert timely on both of our cases.. there is whole lot of confusion on where we actually stand..

HIMASAP

Nov 11, 2018
Did you receive a response from ircc

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Did you receive a response from ircc
I called customer care again and I was told that my visa officer has been notified of this issue on 29th March. Visa Officer will resend medical requests once he opens file again. I was also told that this issue won't impact processing time of application and I won't be penalized for submitting medical results late.

HIMASAP

Nov 11, 2018
I called customer care again and I was told that my visa officer has been notified of this issue on 29th March. Visa Officer will resend medical requests once he opens file again. I was also told that this issue won't impact processing time of application and I won't be penalized for submitting medical results late.
how long did the take to respond you.. or when did you put the ircc webform and when did you get your information.. i want to know the time frame they took.. since i have very less time left..

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
I raised issue via Web form on 26th March and agent sent message to Visa Officer on 29th March. Please call IRCC customer care to get such details as agents won't provide you much information when replying to your message raised through web form.

HIMASAP

Nov 11, 2018
I raised issue via Web form on 26th March and agent sent message to Visa Officer on 29th March. Please call IRCC customer care to get such details as agents won't provide you much information when replying to your message raised through web form.
So under which category did you raise the web form was it technical issue.. ? Since in my case the representative has died I have put it under use/ cancel of representative.. I guess u raised the webform on time but I have lost considerable time trying to contact my expired representative and then the visa office for solution.. and to add to all of this i came to know that there are 2 kinds of web form after raising one webform a week ago.. one for the visa office in my case New Delhi which doesn’t seem to reply and the ircc one which still seems to give some hope..