+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical request for visitor extension

Taatoo

Mar 29, 2020
Hi everyone,
I have applied for a visitor extension in April 7th 2020. while applying I submitted my medical record as a pdf which I got from my panel physician when I did medical for my spousal PR in February 2020. Today I got a request for medical examination. Any advice or anyone gone through it. Thanks in advance.

Kuljitkeg

Oct 7, 2020
Hi ,i put the application of visitor stay extension in april a month before their 6 months expire.they got a medical request after 3 months and after 3,4 days approval to application.we did the medical exam but the immigration requires further test for my parents.they are going back next week india.its mandatory for them to do the tests.because their extension is going to expire in november first week and they wanna go back to their home country.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi ,i put the application of visitor stay extension in april a month before their 6 months expire.they got a medical request after 3 months and after 3,4 days approval to application.we did the medical exam but the immigration requires further test for my parents.they are going back next week india.its mandatory for them to do the tests.because their extension is going to expire in november first week and they wanna go back to their home country.
Yes they need to complete the medical because they were already able to extend their stay. They can complete it in India if they want if it is during the designated time period. You can try to get out of doing the follow-up by contacting CIC but when you have already stayed in Canada on implied status you usually need to complete the requests.