+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical request before refusal

Grace20

Aug 28, 2019
I am applying for a TRV for work, did my biometrics a week after I submitted my application online (July 8). After a week again I received a letter for medical so I did my medical right away. It's just that I need to wait 2 mos for the result of my sputum culture w/c is on Sept 25. By the way it was just a scar they saw from my previous pneumonia. To cut the long story short, I received a correspondence letter yesterday that I was refused bec I did not satisfy the IO that I will leave canada after my contract expires. Question is did any of you did the medical request first before they refuse your application? which they are the one who request for medical in the first place. It's so frustrating because medical fee is so expensive and then they are just gonna deny your visa application. Do you know who I need to contact in regards to this kind of situation I am in? Thanks in advance

VIJAYMAGHNANI

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
This is really wrong, medical is itself costly. If they were to refuse then why medical requested , they could have refused before it.